Reviews for Magical Twilight
bluepillfanfic chapter 1 . 10/3
I think this is a great story. Thank you for sharing.
QueenVulca chapter 8 . 9/26
I don't remember if I have reviewed this or not.
either ways, I liked the ending.
looking forward to your next stories.
can we get a Supernatural crossover? Hermione x you chose? pretty please with cherry on top?
Reviewer chapter 8 . 9/21
If there is one annoying thing I have to say about this story and the two stories before it, it that your characters ask to0 many questions.

Like a lot.

I didn't really notice at first until I got to like chapter 4 of your Harry Potter/Avenger crossover (where Hermione is a personal assistant working for S.H.I.E.L.D} that more than half of the dialog spoken are questions.

Like characterA ask a question to characterB who answers it before asking a question back. Sometimes(more often than not) your characters answers questions with another question. Its hard to unsee that once I have see it happen on every chapter you have ever made. Now I know I might not be articulating this very well but here is an example.

"Hey, I was just wondering where do you get you coffee?"

"Why do you ask?"

"The coffee place I use to go to closed down so I am wondering where do you get yours."

"Well! There is a place not far from here, in fact, it is just down the street. Would you like to come?

"Are you asking me on a date?"

"I don't know. Am I?"

"Hmm?"

"Hmmmmm?"

You might think I am joking but please go to any of the chapters of your last two stories (I haven't checked beyond that) and just press ctrlf and type in '?' and see how many questions pop up. Usually its between 15 to 20 questions per chapter. Sometimes it is 14 questions and rare times its 30.

Just please try to tone it down
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 8 . 9/11
A very interesting way to do a crossover. Well written and thought out. Thanks for sharing.
I NEED MORE STORIES LIKE THIS I NEED MORE HERMIONE LIKE THIS I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOU
janethejhon chapter 1 . 9/1
Good read
Penny is wise chapter 8 . 8/18
Awesome story. Loved the general idea.
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 8 . 8/16
Awesome! I would love to see Hermione cut through the BS for True Blood and Vampire Diaries too. Super curious to see who you'd pair her with and what she'd do to shame them all. I'm sitting here giggling my butt of just thinking about it.
ChipzGrMione chapter 8 . 8/14
awesome story!
Vanessa85 chapter 8 . 8/14
Loved it
SereniteRose chapter 7 . 8/12
wow! poor Bella, but she deserved it for doing what she did, thanks ever so much. good on Hermione for keeping a leveled head, thanks again.
pianomouse chapter 8 . 8/12
Loved the story! I had fun reading it and trying to figure things out. Thank you for sharing this with us. :)
Kittyinaz chapter 8 . 8/11
In this one I think the ending quite fits what happened. Though...I really never liked Edward. But this has been an very entertaining view of Twilight!

I can't wait for where your brain takes us next time! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Kittyinaz chapter 7 . 8/11
Love it!
It's always Wednesday chapter 8 . 8/11
A great story! I'm sad to see it end.