Reviews for Magical Twilight
Homanis chapter 8 . 7/4
This was truly enjoyable, a treat really. No senseless humiliation, but good authority.
Bentears chapter 8 . 3/8
great story
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 3/2
I am really surprised that Bella wasn't executed. She did a lot of crazy bad crap.
Love2read23 chapter 8 . 3/2
I love this! Thanks so much for making Hermione this awesome vampire queen. It was hilarious hearing about what was going on in Forks via those report to Hermione. Great fic. Thank you for writing.
Kibasami Princess chapter 8 . 2/4
This was so cute, I loved this fanfiction.
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 8 . 12/31/2017
Hehhe Bella diee
shiho59 chapter 8 . 12/27/2017
elle est génial
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
I this story
bluepillfanfic chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
I think this is a great story. Thank you for sharing.
QueenVulca chapter 8 . 9/26/2017
I don't remember if I have reviewed this or not.
either ways, I liked the ending.
looking forward to your next stories.
can we get a Supernatural crossover? Hermione x you chose? pretty please with cherry on top?
Reviewer chapter 8 . 9/21/2017
If there is one annoying thing I have to say about this story and the two stories before it, it that your characters ask to0 many questions.

Like a lot.

I didn't really notice at first until I got to like chapter 4 of your Harry Potter/Avenger crossover (where Hermione is a personal assistant working for S.H.I.E.L.D} that more than half of the dialog spoken are questions.

Like characterA ask a question to characterB who answers it before asking a question back. Sometimes(more often than not) your characters answers questions with another question. Its hard to unsee that once I have see it happen on every chapter you have ever made. Now I know I might not be articulating this very well but here is an example.

"Hey, I was just wondering where do you get you coffee?"

"Why do you ask?"

"The coffee place I use to go to closed down so I am wondering where do you get yours."

"Well! There is a place not far from here, in fact, it is just down the street. Would you like to come?

"Are you asking me on a date?"

"I don't know. Am I?"

"Hmm?"

"Hmmmmm?"

You might think I am joking but please go to any of the chapters of your last two stories (I haven't checked beyond that) and just press ctrlf and type in '?' and see how many questions pop up. Usually its between 15 to 20 questions per chapter. Sometimes it is 14 questions and rare times its 30.

Just please try to tone it down
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 8 . 9/11/2017
A very interesting way to do a crossover. Well written and thought out. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
I NEED MORE STORIES LIKE THIS I NEED MORE HERMIONE LIKE THIS I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOU
janethejhon chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Good read
Penny is wise chapter 8 . 8/18/2017
Awesome story. Loved the general idea.