Reviews for To Live Among The Elves
Fus Ro Duh chapter 11 . 5/3
Hey, just wondering how you are doing, hoping you are feeling better! Remember! JUST KEEP GOING! The pain of loss (either through death or falling out) will never go away, but it will get easier in time, just keep going.
WarriorsCre3d chapter 11 . 4/20
This story is INCREDIBLE you are a truly talented writer, please never stop writing you have a true gift
Kmbrun chapter 11 . 4/20
I understand xx Sending positivity and good thoughts your way x
Megan Lyle chapter 11 . 4/12
Okay, I understand. Keep writing.
Fus Ro Duh chapter 11 . 4/12
Oof! Seems like life just doesn'tn like you right now, but remember! YOU WILL PUSH THROUGH IT! Just keep going, and hopefully life will settle down for youm soon.
Fus Ro Duh chapter 10 . 4/10
YOU PUT OUT A TRIPE UPLOAD THEN DISSAPEAR FOR 2 MONTHS!? GET WRITING PLS T_T
Fus Ro Duh chapter 10 . 3/12
I will tell you now, Mordes is not mary sue, the way things ssre looking now though, she may end up as a paragon character (two PRIME examples of paragon characters are gandalf from lord of the rings and yoda from star wars, or Brom in the first book,) unlike a mary sue, a paragon character, while still extremely powerful, is usually a support or mentor character, and is rarely actually fighting, also unlike a mary sue, they can (and good ones will) still have some inner struggles, but only one or two singular beings can match their outward power (sometimes a paragon character will need the main characters to help them defeat their one big enemy.) But that is just my opinion, and remember, if you treat her right, having a paragon character as your main can work out, so don't think you have to change her, you just will have to balance things right.
KR-S chapter 10 . 2/9
Great story so far, I am glad you actually intend on continuing the story and update it consistently.
O-O chapter 10 . 2/8
Words cannot describe how happy i felt to see that glorious notification saying "KyraKuran has updated to live among the elves: chapter 8, then 9 came, then 10, and i had all but given up hope on this fanfic, and i go to read, and see this masterpiece before me. THANK YOU, you are an amazing writer, never stop writing, could could probably publish this stuff, and that is not a compliment i give out often. THANK YOU.
abcdefghijklmnop chapter 4 . 2/8
I wonder how Eragon is going to play into this.
Megan Lyle chapter 10 . 2/7
This is a exciting and beautiful chapter! Keep writing.
Kelson chapter 2 . 2/6
So it isn't that bad, but I must commend you on your use of commas. Many other writers don't use them, making the story very hard to follow sometimes.
Kelson chapter 1 . 2/6
Lots of colorful language, but so far okay. And I absolutely hate that movie too.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 9 . 2/2
I really do love this update more but take your time with this
Megan Lyle chapter 9 . 2/1
This is a awesome and exciting chapter! Keep writing.