Reviews for Hogwarts Fights Back
khisee chapter 27 . 4/9
thank god that Dumbledore gone but he needs to be put in Azkaban at least. But what about Griffin his greed on power. Lets see how people find out that Griffin is a fraud of The Chosen One. When its always Harry. Harry doesn't give second chances to people only to his close friends. Anyway update soon!
wtf chapter 14 . 2/21
why you make harry such a pussy fucking coward
Guest chapter 27 . 4/6/2020
If they could have done all that then why didn’t they earlier. Story is fucking dumb. Horrible English butchered to be near unreadable. Horrible plot points that make little to no sense followed by self contradictions.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/6/2020
Your English is beyond horrible. You need to learn a lot more before you write a book. This sucks because you often use the wrong words or in an order that has the opposite meaning to what was intended. This could have been a lot better but it’s so horrible.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/9/2020
Confused. In the first chapter Harry’s brothers name was Jackson, but now it’s Griffin?
Guest chapter 27 . 10/14/2019
And why didn’t they get rid of fumbles before? Weren’t they powerless? What suddenly allowed them to do this?
Omniscient chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
I like the idea behind this story but the grammar and punctuation(at least in the first chapter) is really bad and it makes the story difficult to read. Maybe you should find a beta to help? Especially if I'm right in assuming that English is probably your second language. I don't want you to think I'm being mean, it's just that the grammar and punctuation errors take away from the story, which is a really good plot.
littlelizruth chapter 11 . 11/30/2017
Hello. Like your story so far, grammar needs a little bit of work. Is there anyway you can read upload this chapter? It looks like a sheet of computer coding and really hard to find all the words that go with the chapter.
panther73110 chapter 17 . 8/16/2017
chapter 17 messed up
panther73110 chapter 11 . 8/16/2017
chapter 11 messed up
panther73110 chapter 5 . 8/16/2017
Just found your story and wanted to let you know that chapter 5 is messed up.
rbear1231 chapter 11 . 8/16/2017
u got to fix the chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
*gives Hogwarts popcorn*

I laughed for 5 minutes solid at this one... great chapter!
dhamann7878 chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
like the story but there are some issues with the last two chapters, font editing mixed in with the story