Reviews for The right person
igetobsessedtooeasily chapter 17 . 9/9
OMG this is amazing! All your other ones are also amazing but this one hit me hard! You are really talented!
Draconic king chapter 72 . 8/1
I don't know if you do requests but if you do maybe you could do something about jakes time in the mafia when he was undercover and how he was affected by it ( I know he told pimento that he didn't go much in the mafia but that was boringXD)
Draconic king chapter 5 . 8/1
Oh man why you gott a do me like that now I can't read cause I'm crying
Aunt Dee94 chapter 72 . 7/31
Love Ames and Jake.
All of these stories are so good and so well written! I love all of them! I love Taylor Swift! So when you do a story with a hint of her- it becomes my favorite. All of them are so good! Can’t wait for. Season 6!
Nezuneko chapter 5 . 7/18
You made me cry. I love Charles' shipping attitude so much, and was sad that he got killed off in this chapter, but the grieving Peraltiago scene reminded me of my grieving period with my fiancè, after I've lost someone. The scene was described/told so beautifully. Thank you, you are amazing :')
How about a supernatural vampire AU?
How did Jake die?
I don't think Amy ever spoke Spanish in the show even when near her dad she spoke English.
Nugget chapter 12 . 6/19
Hey, this is really damn good and i cant believe im finding out about you just now. Will definitely be here for the next. Btw, im still only on the 11th chapter so haha i'll be popping up and comenting at random times. X
I have an idea Jake and Amy as an old married couple.
Yeah I would have chosen Wildest Dreams. personally.
Why did you call this Johnny and Dora?
Sophie The Shipper chapter 11 . 4/8
Okay, last chapter! I'm going to have dinner now. But not before leaving a review!
I think that of all characters, Jake is the one that hates desk job the most. But I understand that he know WANTS to be on desk duty. He's planning his future, with the woman of his dreams! Of course he's going to choose the ring, and imagine her walking down the aisle. Thanks for that sweet picture!:)
As always, love your writing and another great chapter!
How doesn't this story have more reviews?
Sophie The Shipper chapter 10 . 4/8
Awww... I loved this one so much! I think I'm going to read the rest tomorrow in school... 'cause now I'm having dinner! Yey!
Anyway, this one was really sweet. Amy was wearing Jake's hoodie, Jake woke before Amy to surprise with breakfast in bed AND he's going to propose to her! Oh My Heart! It's beating so fast as I consider going to eat OR read the next chapter. But I need food... and the next chapter... Moving on! :)