Reviews for Like a Second-Hand Suit
CupCakesCult II chapter 15 . 7/8
Thank you so much for writting this ! I love this story, I'm fan of Sam and I can't help but feel admiration for ou and the way you created such a complex yet equilibrated character ! She is amazing, yet annoying, I love her sassy personnality and the way she is ready to get the dirty job done not for everyone but just those she loves ! She is more human, and a realistic character since her reaction doesn't have the vibe of "the writer anticipeted that she should feel that way". I'm not sure if that makes any sense, but anyway, good work !
The plot is amazing too, it's feels real, and it echo's pretty well with the OC itself. You managed to crave a place for Sam that is unique yet not the "flashy mary-sue" kind, and that in itself is awesome. THe devil'sfruit is cool too, totally suiting the One Piece Universe and I can't wait to see how she'll use it when she'll be at her full potential ! The backlash of Corasan's saving is interesting and, her studying under Crocus brings new prospect for this story that I can't wait to see !
I also can't stop praising the way you manage to balance the canon plot and Sam's intervention in One Piece. I notice that Law's real name is on his wanted poster, which is a difference with the cannon that ought to be interesting, and the fact that Corasan survived brings a whole new bunch of possibilities that makes me really impatient !
I hope we will see a little more of the Revolutionnary, since the injustice in One Piece really is revolting.
I guess I'll stop there, all in all, just know that I absolutly LOVE this story, and your writting ! It's kind of fate since you published it on the 5 of august last year and it's my birthday so that kinda make me your sponsor right ? (totaly not but hey one can dream) Anyway I hope to hear from you soon with a new chapter ! Good luck (both with writing and IRL !)
IamThtMiku chapter 16 . 7/5
this is really good!
Smile like me chapter 16 . 7/5
When I first started reading this it was 3 am. It is currently 8 am and I haven’t slept at all. Conclusion: this was so good that I couldn’t stop reading! I really hope you update soon since it seems to be going in a really good direction and it’s awesome! Good luck with the next chapter!
Vongola10 chapter 16 . 7/1
love your story and I hope to hear from you soon when you able to update.
Rob chapter 16 . 6/24
I cant wait for the red haired pirates to return to Dawn Island.
LittleAngel2292 chapter 16 . 6/24
This is all great! I love every bit! I hope they still get chopper, i love him!
arapyanime chapter 16 . 6/23
Sooo cute sam joining luffy hahaha, is she going to train chopper too? Also i love the way you portray sam and how she acts can't wait for the next chapter!
FieryHazard chapter 16 . 6/23
I just want you to know a friend and I weep with joy each time you update. We sit waiting eagerly for each new chapter! Your story has us completely enchanted, so thank you so much for making it and continuing to write!
MorteSangriz chapter 16 . 6/23
Oh my gosh, your fic has me feeling strong feels! I can't wait to see the gang reunited or how Sam will further alter canon by interacting with mire characters (i.e. Luffy).
Blushing Green Apple chapter 16 . 6/23
Ahaha whoot whoot! I love this chapter! Sam the little dictator doc. I can't wait for her to get back to Dawn Island. Ohhh the reactions! Thank you for the update!

Oh and interesting fact about the magpies~
DannyPhantom619 chapter 16 . 6/23
Awesome chapter and glad to see Sam improving as both a person and her skills. Though it'd be interesting to see her join Luffy's crew and become the 2nd doctor of the Strawhat crew. Two heads are better than one and Chopper could use all the help he can get when it comes to dealing with stubborn crew members who need to heal instead of pushing themselves past their current limit.
xenocanaan chapter 16 . 6/23
Thank you for this amazing chapter! I can’t wait to read more!
I'm glad this is the first story I read coming back to one piece fanfics after so long. I'm really excited to see where you'll take it in the future. Happy writing!
Miep42 chapter 15 . 6/13
Poor Sam stuck with apple juice...
And please give Benn some time to shine in the next chaps! I think with Sam's closed off nature and Benn's analyzing skills, you can get a few interesting situations :D
Also, it's really amusing how Ace tends to get jealous of her bounty :J

Greetings
Miep
Naomipy chapter 15 . 6/11
Awesome fic! Please update soon!