Reviews for Like a Second-Hand Suit
Lily Noir chapter 12 . 11/26
This does look pretty promising, I like what you've done so far. Good work, and I look forward to more.

-lily
Yuki Suou chapter 12 . 11/16
I love this story and the best part is, it just doesn't repeat childhood with ASL brothers. looking forward to more.
Its not bread and butter for Law...He hates bread.
InternetJunkie chapter 12 . 10/28
yessss, this was beautiful and I'm super excited for Stumbling Blocks
Ean Sovukau chapter 11 . 10/1
Things about to get interesting
Awesome chapter! Can't wait fo the next one!
BlueAutumn12 chapter 11 . 10/1
awesome chapter I hope Sam goes with Corazan and law before going to find her brothers! hope you write more soon!
PuddyKatz chapter 11 . 10/1
I love this store
BlueAutumn12 chapter 10 . 9/7
this is so good! I really hope sam's presence can help law and corazans fate as well as Ace's! love the story hope you write more soon!
hentai18ancilla chapter 9 . 9/4
Poor Sam but she's already changed canon,what else can she change?
gabrielsangel23 chapter 10 . 9/4
She didn't meet Luffy before being kidnapped! No! Amazing story so far, I love your oc and look forward to reading more of this epicly amazing story! Please update whenever you get the chance I can't wait to read more!
cool chapter. I cant wait for her to escape doflamingo.. I really hate slavery and its making me very uncomfortable. but I'll prevail! Will she escape with law? I hope so. I just really cant stand it.
Dango Dango Daikazoku chapter 10 . 9/2
Thank you for the update! It was a nice easy going chapter, loving the Sam-Corozone interaction.

I look forward to your next update! And I hope you do well in your continuing studies!
Water-Fox-Raine chapter 9 . 8/26
I am in love with this story. I feel her on a spiritual level. Keep up the great work. Will wait patiently for the next chapter!
Vongola10 chapter 8 . 8/24