Reviews for Outcasts
Miss Miss chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
GAH! This was just ADORABLE! And so totally Andrew.

See, this is one of the reasons I don't like the comics...they have so much in common (well, not really, but enough) and yet they're not even friends (not close ones). Loved this!
Digital Damita chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Hahahaha! Love it :)
Drusilla the Vampire chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
ok eyery one, on the count of three
AW! :):):):):):)
Ninsg Veen chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
read this before, but now I can R it
I love it, going to R your sequel too
RapDragon55 chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
aw...there the best couple EVER1 I LOVE ANDREW! i dont think hes gay!
Illyria04 chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
heh heh!

very kool!
Diamond Puppy chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Aw, this was so adorable! It was well written and at a good pace, not too fast like a lot of other fics. Very sweet indeed. Keep up the good writing!
pemberley chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Andrew is such a cutie! I never thought of him and Dawn together (usually I'm a Dawn/Connor shipper), but they really seemed to fit well. I'm gonna go read the sequel, and then maybe more of your fics.

-Faerie Babee

P.S. I loved the awkward kiss. So Andrew.
Caderyn chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Hey, this is nice. I wasn't sure that anyone was a Dawn/Andrew (or even if there was a ship to begin with - but hey, did a little search on fanfiction and guess which fic came on top?). I like this story, it has all the awkwardness of Andrew and the, uh, i dunno, perkiness(?) of Dawn. Andrew seems nicer and a bit less geeky in this fic tho. But I love the ending, just cute and very Buffy-esque.

And I really love the link between the two. It just makes sense, you know, they're the ones without any real purpose of the show. And the invisibility commonality(is that a word?) makes sense coz yeah, Dawn kinda went klepto coz she felt invisible, and Andrew, well, at the beginning of the troika thing, he was the only one I didn't know the name. But hey, he's actually growing on me. I love comic reliefs (prob why I USED to love Xander). Just saw First Date (live in Australia) and I noticed that lil' taking-off-the-masking-tape/wire between Andrew and Dawn ("you're a peach" or something like that?) and hence my forage to this ship!

Great job!
Xandrew chapter 1 . 4/23/2003

Andrew's Gay it could never work! plus Conner should be with dawn... still nice to see Andrew with someone...
Apate chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Nice story. I liked Andrews awkwardness, it keeps him in character. Keep writing. :D
brat chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Both this and the sequel are amazing you have to have at least one more story...please *gets down on knees* PLEASE add another story!
pellenaka chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Aw, that was really sweet.

I'd love to read more.
Sailor Sar chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Great story! :) I've written a Dawn/Andrew one as well If you'd like to read it.
rainrose chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
i just loved this! i'm starting to become a dawn andrew shipper so i can't wait for the update!