Reviews for The Perfect Match
cateyerose chapter 1 . 22h
this is really sweet
i need more
CharmedNightSkye chapter 4 . 6/4
Oh my this is adorable. It's so sweet how obvious and oblivious Hermione and Draco are respectively. Narcissa is absolutely charming and hilarious. I'm so excited about the party.
ScienceMama chapter 4 . 6/3
1. Draco in denial about primping so he can look perfect before he meets Hermione is adorable. This is very Emma Woodhouse of him. :(

2. His delusion that Hermione blushes due to allergies and subsequent attempts to shield her from his mother's flowers is likewise adorable.

3. Poor Hermione being so into him but unable to convey it to the big dummy is so sweet and a bit sad. Draco will hopefully get his big revelation eventually!

4. Pansy is totally going to maul him at this party, Mr. Elton style!
ScienceMama chapter 3 . 6/3
This story is hilarious! My favorite bits from this chapter are Tom Riddle as Jane Fairfax (I AM DYING) and Narcissa continuing to be the greatest: ""In all honesty, darling, I am perfectly content for you to marry whomsoever you choose," Narcissa said, patting his hand fondly. "But if I can be spared an argument over jewellery choices then so much the better.""
This is too precious, I just love this story. You've built a wonderful AU where I've got enough information to keep me interested but not too much to overwhelm me. I really like your characterization of Draco and I'm looking forward to seeing Ginny and Tom. Please update soon!
Sazzle76 chapter 4 . 5/12
This is fun, looking forward to the next chapter : )
Goose chapter 1 . 5/3
Going to be crazy when they find out who polyjuiced as Harry and Theo and tricked everyone into thinking they are gay.
So cute! So wonderful!
I love this so much!
Gaeleria chapter 4 . 5/1
Very entertaining! I love that Draco is so certain Hermione has allergies.
So funny! So spot on! Love it!
pgoodrichboggs chapter 4 . 4/29
lovely! Draco is so clueless, hehe! Excited to read more.
Hufflove chapter 4 . 4/29
First of all, I love this. Second of all, I love this. Third of all, I love this.
Lissymar chapter 4 . 4/29
I love where this story is going. It's amazing how you keep it in style.
clarkfan325 chapter 4 . 4/29
Great chapter. I hope that Draco realises soon that Hermione has feelings for him or that she decides to tell him that she does. I'm looking forward to seeing how the party turns out.