Reviews for Love Hina Because
major wallace chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
nice
Dequard chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
Too lazy to log in, but Very, very nice. I like it a lot! Good work staying in the characters personality traits, Shinobu peeing was a little odd... O_o. Either way, can't wait to read sequels or other peices of your work!
Begging For a Update chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
wow...just wow...your storys...are...so...just...damn...awsome...
PenName Valid chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
mroe more more~
nivremous chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Just like all of your fanfics... there is something very natural with your story. It brings warmth to the heart.
Knight's Shadow chapter 2 . 8/31/2003
Really good update soon.
JJ chapter 2 . 5/5/2003
I found it very nice! Keep the good work!

Keitaro for sure is a fortunate :)
Bugsy chapter 2 . 4/7/2003
I should have "Beautiful Dreamer" up next week. I'm currently writing a story based on an idea Victor Knight sent me (which could actually be a sequel to "Beautiful Dreamer").

Right now, I can't seem to get the Document Manager to accept my uploads. I sent a message explaining my problem and hope to have it resolved soon.
Chrono EX chapter 2 . 4/7/2003
TO BE CONTINUED IN "LOVE HINA - BEAUTIFUL DREAMER"

so? where is it? plz write... _
tsaieric chapter 2 . 4/3/2003
Pretty good writing, butthe story ofthe chapter is pretty strange. Well write more, I want to seehow it turns out.
Sypoth Sithicus chapter 2 . 4/2/2003
I thought I reviewed this but I guess I didn't, well it's a great storie, nicely done, I hope you post the next chapter soon. It inspired me to write my other love hina fic lingering wounds the way I did. Lets see the next chapter soon. K.
kei-kun chapter 2 . 4/2/2003
YES AWSOME STORY KEEP GOING!
Victor Knight chapter 2 . 3/31/2003
Hello, I like reading your stories, I really liked Love Hina Goodbye. I was wondering if you would be interested in a idea that I have for a good LH story, that you can write? I'm not writer myself but I do like coming up with ideas for stories. So if you are interested. Please write to me.
M. L. Zhang chapter 2 . 3/28/2003
That was a sweet continuation! Poor Shinobu, how embarressing. Motoko had a good kiss there with Keitaro! I liked it! Please continue, you really have a good story here! _
originalanimemaster chapter 2 . 3/20/2003
I really don't think Motoko would have openly wanted to kiss him, I'm suprized that if Mitsune can't talk straight that she can take her shirt off and point her boobs at him...although.

(thinks for a second and passes out with a pool of blood forming around his head from his nose)

_ : All in all it's a good fic.

(sleep talking): Mitsumi you don't smoke *snore*