Reviews for Moonlight
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 1 . 16h
Awwww! This was so good! Thank you!
Scorpia11 chapter 1 . 7/18
This was fantastic! Wish there was more to see Molly and Harry's reactions. But it was fabulous as is.
magical medicine chapter 1 . 7/2
aWWWWWWW this was so good! i love the way you can make a oneshot into a full story, with a happy en
GeekOfManyForms chapter 1 . 6/24
Oh my Gods! This was amazing and I'd kill for a part 2!
EmiSchwalger chapter 1 . 6/19
Loved thiskeep up the good work!
LissaDream chapter 1 . 6/19
Awwwwwe! I loved this!
Fae Orabel chapter 1 . 6/5
I’m dying. That was so much MORE than I ever could’ve hoped for. You’ve officially turned me into a lover of Remione.
I love this. I honest to god love this. Its just so sweet and Remus is so fuckable. Aced it you did
Chelsey M. Sharp-Wise chapter 1 . 5/16
Awwies lovey dovey perfection
Shola2001 chapter 1 . 5/13
What a fantastic story, just brilliant. I so love RemusHermione.
That was an interesting take on a love story for the pair of them. Very well done.
I love me some feral Remus!
Flo'wTralala chapter 1 . 4/23
This. Was. Awesome.
This is probably the best Remione story I've ever read (and God knows I've read quite a lot of them).
The characters were absolutely IC, the feelings - damn, the feelings ! The state of Remus' mental devastation at the beginning, Hermione's desire and worry - and holy mother of smut, that was HOT. Everything was absolutely on point, from the sassy exchanges to the animal magnetism to the sweetness of the ending. I loved it so much.
Congrats on writing such a fine piece, and thank you so much for posting it.
I'm gonna have to have a look at what else you wrote now !

Flo'w
tinksauble chapter 1 . 4/18
Totally loved it. Thanks!
Cafana989 chapter 1 . 4/18
I really loved this story and was ecstatic to find out that it was so long! great story I love it. The way the characters are written is great!