Reviews for Moonlight
hourhercrevan chapter 1 . 10/16
I swear this needs to be an actual story! start from the moment he meets her and go from there skip first and second year! OMG i want to read this please do this!
AliceMalefoy chapter 1 . 9/12
this is a great great story, well constructed
LillianMarie2 chapter 1 . 8/9
that's cute you should do a side chapter about their conversation about James and Sirius, and the high fives.
Paganisten12 chapter 1 . 7/29
I just love this story, I've read it so many times. I wish it had a hundred chapters as long as this first one *Sigh*
Dramionelover394 chapter 1 . 7/28
I absolutely loved this! I dont know how I've never read this before. It would be amazing if you did a follow up to this story. Thank you
Naomi.alida chapter 1 . 7/18
I want moooooore
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 1 . 6/12
So cute!
hogsmeadeshoneyduchess chapter 1 . 6/7
This fic is so beautiful! It's almost lyrically written - the prose is exceptionally beautiful.
You paint your scenes with delicious detail, but the detail never feels like too much. I love your love of Remione because it's totally awakened a love for Remione in me, too. I love the idea of Moonlight as a nickname, and Remus's explanation.
L Blue Bird chapter 1 . 5/15
Oh shit, this is so hot. But also so interesting. Their respective psychology and Remus’ lycanthropy are terribly well thinked and habdled. I just loved it. Thank you. *heart*
foxylittlelady chapter 1 . 4/25
I don’t remember a lot of the werewolf mythos from the books, but I love the little bits of unique you splashed on this.
TrixyHobbitzes chapter 1 . 4/18
This story was fun, awesome, hot and believable
radix chapter 1 . 4/17
They are a sweet couple... Awesome story
Marauders04 chapter 1 . 4/8
This is the best fanfiction I've ever read. Are you planning to do a small sequel on the baby/future life?
I love this one shot one of my favorites
necklaceofsongs chapter 1 . 2/13
Where have you been all my life? Honestly I’ve lost sleep cause of your stories. Well done.