Reviews for An Assault on the Senses
hhrforever chapter 7 . 5/27
Very cute story. I loved the star track references. Great job. I can't wait to read more
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Hahahaha! The threats!
dragolf chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
i couldnt stop laughing through this story it was a blast
Alybethed chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
Love it! It made me laugh so much...
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
Best Story Ever!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
This has now become my favorite HxH fanfiction! U r so funny! I wish this would happen in real live.
Flashx11 chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Heh, something that finally works. Sort of. This chapter is extraordinarily adorable. You have a way with creating an image, too; the words "a sort of collective strangled gasp" exemplify this.

The dialogue is quick and lively; for example Dean and Parvati's exchange. Or Seamus's rather complex thought; it could have been one unwieldy sentence or (worse) have lost some of the nuance.
themergitonian chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
This is the funniest story I've read in quite a while. Really good job with everything.
Starfox5 chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
One of the funniest Harry/Hermione romances I have read. And with a supportive cast, and no character bashin. Good work!
Korrasami forever chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL PLEASE!
Emerald Zen chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
Simply hilarious! Loved this story :)
GalanthaDreams chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
Lovely.
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
hahaha, nice. it was lovely to see the crew all working together and no one trying to put down anyone else - some stories have the Houses so filled with drama and strife that it's just saddening to read. and as a trekkie i adored this last chapter especially. plus you threw in some D/G! All in all, job well done.
hopefuldawn chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Is it sad that I kept picturing Ron from AVPM instead of the movies? I just feel he's more... Likely to plot like that. LOVED this! My mom thought I was going crazy every time I laughed.
Firegoddess711 chapter 7 . 7/5/2012