Reviews for King Arthur
caitlin23669 chapter 1 . 1/20/2018
love the story
Deon J. Austin chapter 10 . 1/17/2018
I love how even though Merlin isn't there beside Arthur The Mage is and how I like the name you gave her.
Deon J. Austin chapter 5 . 1/17/2018
The way hat the characters are making a whole other story, and you making it that the thing Arthur needs to do now is take a wife wonderful !
Deon J. AUstin chapter 4 . 1/17/2018
I Love it. !
Deon J. Austin chapter 3 . 1/17/2018
Keep going interested.
Deon J. Austin chapter 2 . 1/17/2018
It keeps tying in with the ending scene from the movie good!
Deon J. Austin chapter 1 . 1/17/2018
I am loving how the story continues soon after Arthur is crowned. Keep up the good work !
palepurple chapter 33 . 12/21/2017
i would really like a detailed explanation of Arthur's plan and why Lucy hate's it.
Rohirrim Girl 2187 chapter 35 . 12/12/2017
They're both equally stubborn, that much I can tell. I like how they finally vent their feelings to each other. I see why Lucy wants to save her sister, I'd do the same for younger sibling. Hope you update SOON!
Pumpken chapter 35 . 12/12/2017
This is a really good chapter, it was cool to see Arthur's frustration and the tension between him and Lucy at this point is depicted really well, I cannot wait to read more!
Pumpken chapter 34 . 11/24/2017
Awesome update, cannot wait for the next one! I love how there is a dragon! Please update as soon as possible xx
Pumpken chapter 32 . 11/23/2017
I love this story so much! I love how Lucy is running away to try and save her sister! I cannot wait for the next update! Xx
tazsgirl6969 chapter 31 . 11/8/2017
please upload more you get a chance
JenB chapter 30 . 11/2/2017
Love this story! I can't wait for more. You keep mentioning voting in your author's notes. What are we voting for and how do we do it?

I look forward to the next update.

JenB
Mia chapter 21 . 9/4/2017
I love this story! Always waiting for a new chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »