Reviews for Crystal Palace
fay208 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
take me away somewhere far away *clover's song* ;P

shows that not all tomoyo done is truly her wish. she is heartbroken, all rite.
Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
magnificent.. nuff said!
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
I love it, seriously. I love it. There are no words to describe this fic so I'll just smile and jump around happily. Haha. I wish i could write as good as you, but i can't. haha. Nice job and keep up the good work!
Mei
Candyland chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Bee-yoo-tee-ful.
pbwin chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
wow, so many more people need to read and review this. Its a very powerful piece. Glad to have stumbled upon it.
Aurora Starcrystal chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Nice! Loved it! I have nothing left to say!

* Aurora Starcrystal*
CherrySakuraGirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Wow. I dunno what to say, except that i'm stupefied and that you're writing is ABSOLUTELY beautiful and brilliant and sad and meaningful and poignant and touching and tragic and-and now i'm gonna cry...
Dana Daidouji chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
I love it, I love it, I ABSOLUTELY love it!

It's an ansgt ficcie but I grow to love it!

Please keep on with the excelent work!
silverkaze chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
cooLL. ) beautiful. hope there can be a continuation..
Chelle-sama chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
I LIKE it! Once again, you have these wonderful phrases strewn around like gems in this fic. The end is just wonderful!
wingsoflove chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
really nice... so romantic...

more please )
wicherwill chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
_

"AS usual, anything by Ekai is up and beyond par."

- London Globe Trotter

"Five Thumbs Up!"

- a fancy smancy place

"Genuine brilliance.[Ekai] shines in every aspect.."

- the top TV thingie

Thumbs up to you!

Continue!

witcherwill _
what used to be meemee chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
wow.i have to admit, when you had tomoyo talking in the beginning, it was pretty amusing, but as i kept reading, it was so, so heartbreaking. another beautiful piece. ::sighs:: i love your wording and the angst in this.

/meemee
FireKat chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
That was really pretty. I can't stand it when people don't seem to think that there might be more to Tomoyo than what you see. I think it would be great if you continued the fic, so please do.
Differential chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Wowwy!

I absolutely love this story! Although the average reader probably wouldn't find Daidouji-san in a bar, you certainly made it believable, which worked miracles on my imagination. The writing was done well, and the ending still left an openning for a -maybe- sequel? *squeals* I hope so!

Keep up the fantastic writing!