Reviews for A Self-Inserts troublesome adventure
rahad chapter 6 . 7/25
ok ... the story got super bad the last 2 chapter.
edoabb chapter 2 . 7/25
That is maybe the most aggravating thing, his incredulity at being adopted, I mean what do you mean "why me" you saved their child from rapists. Moreover why is he suddenly so affectionate, I mean why would he feel so connected to people he never met when at the end they are just taking pity on the kid who saved their kid life.
fidel13x chapter 6 . 7/5
Hola pregunta, alguno a visto un fic muy parecido a este pero mas largo, porque lo vi hace unos aƱos y no lo encuentro y no se si lo borraron o que?
Lucas Oliveira1 chapter 2 . 6/11
revan193 chapter 1 . 6/8
Is this abandonned or what? This is so good and I want to know the consequences of the MC telling Serafall she can move in with him to calm her down, if he will accidently get Sona as a fiancee by winning a Chess match (and thus, motivate Serafall to ask for a threesome) and how would a fight against Kokabiel would go...
Masato Sugiura chapter 7 . 5/30
i truly loved this fic hahaha! it got into shits and giggles for the amazing humor along with the sarcastic comments along with a little bit of drama but nonetheless ot was well written fic along with the characters especially kazuto my new favorite SI-Oc for hus amazing yet funny humor and sarcasm :D
Nepuko chapter 4 . 5/22
This is dxd, so harem king is the way
Jthamilton chapter 7 . 5/22
Wish this would get finished but still these are an amazing 7 chapters
oppopopo chapter 7 . 5/15
Hahaha! Wow! This chapter was a blast!
Serafall was awesome! Kazuto was awesome! The angels were awesom!
Had me grinning and laughing the whole chapter!

I really like this fic! Thank you very much for writing it author!
oppopopo chapter 6 . 5/15
Great chapter!
Kinda missing Serafall's presence though.
Thanks!
oppopopo chapter 5 . 5/15
The comedy is off the charts!
Woohoo!
Aww, this was nice.
Funny reading Issei too.
oppopopo chapter 1 . 5/15
Wow great chapter.
Kinda feel sad for the MC.