Reviews for Minutes, Days, Hours
missthornvolo chapter 1 . 6/12
I have to admit that in the past years I never felt much for this couple. But it's been a while since I've started to consider Cho and Cedric as people actually, not just as some secondary characters that needed to be told so that the story plot could develop.
And this little story you wrote about them just broke my heart! I'm so angry at JK for having killed Cedric, but mostly for leaving so heartbroken and desperate such a nice person like Cho :(
Also your story reminded me of a specific image created by someone called "upthehillart", which you should definitely check out on Deviantart if you still haven't, beacuse it really reflects the nostalgia of this whole situation :'(
Hansol chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
Poor Cho :( The story was absolutely cute, however!
Sophia the Scribe chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
:( *sniff, sniff* You terrible, horrible, lovely person! That was...so...sad...and beautiful...
Blessings,
Sophia
Eva chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
Break my heart why dontcha? Also, the question at the end, I think that's what everyone wonders at the end of a relationship. Very relatable.
sanityisaminordetail chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
My eyes are sweating that's all. Sniff. Oh the detail about her long hair, and then her mother asking if she wants to trim it. Noooo.
Evangeline Dartmouth chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Nice job portraying the contrast between the innocence of new love and the devastation of a love lost- the first scene was very vivid and relatable. I think Cho often gets a lot of hate that she doesn't deserve
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
You know, I don't ship these two much ... but you nailed the awkward teenage "I really like you" "I like you too" vibe. And that last paragraph, but especially the last line ... Lucy! You've got to keep writing, girl!
Swooping Evil chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
This is really good but really sad as well :(
zedille chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
The first part of this is such a beautiful description of the nervousness and skittishness of a first teenage crush. Reading the second part hurt so much - but considering this is Cho and Cedric, we all knew it was coming. (And then Cho gets awkwardly paired up with Harry for a bit in OotP...) You've inspired me to go look for other fic with them, though! I wish they'd gotten a happier ending, either together or separately.
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Excuse me while I dissolve into a bucket of tears...

Interesting prompt. So many of the HP characters found love at school!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
Ooh, the emotions...
top story chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
Love is an incredible thing