Reviews for Big Yellow Mushroom
cklammer chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I do not think that this is particularly good poetry. Neither I am impressed by content of the lyrics. Sorry.
Raven11 chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Disturbing...but rather good. To answer Mad Minute's question, Outreach was nuked during the Word of Blake Jihad, just before the start of the Dark Age series according to Wiz Kids' official site. (God, I would kill to see somebody like Stackpole chronicle the Jihad and the founding of the Republic like he did with the Blood of Kerensky and Warrior trilogies.). While some of the Dragoons survived, they were pretty damn battered and Jamie Wolf was KIA from the attack.
Mad Minute chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
. . . the hell?

The songfic itself is pretty good, TNG - definitely giggle-raising. But I must be more isolated from updated BT resources than I thought, because - the Blakies nuked Outreach? When the Foxtrot did this happen? And which book(s) do I need to pry out of to catch up?

*sigh* And I *liked* the Dragoons...
Valefore chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
LOL! Another good one, The Nice Guy. :) Although I liked the Wolf's Draggons very much, this kinda lightens that little massacre. God, I hate those Wobbies. Peace out.
Marwynn chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Really? Could've sworn that was Sheryl Crow. Well it's not like I can tell them apart anyways.
The Nice Guy chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Actually, it's a Joni Mitchell song which was later covered by Amy Grant, who sounds almost like Sheryl Crow. The latest version is done by Counting Crows and Vanessa Carlton.

The Nice Guy
Marwynn chapter 1 . 3/6/2003

Big Yellow Taxi for you non Sheryl Crow know-ofers. Poor Dragoons.