Reviews for Sometimes Darkness Can Show the Light
VoteDonaldJTrump2024 chapter 1 . 10/15/2023
Remember to vote Donald J. Trump for President in 2024 to stop communists, niggers, faggots, jews, and trannies from invading and burning the country down!
TheMoistSoul chapter 19 . 8/21/2023
Everything in this chapter feels forced, it doesn't make sense 18 to be risking anything to take out the mysterious enemy bc frost told her that Trunks and Ocarin weren't the goal and it was Broly. All she had to do was tell him Broly is dead and beat up frost till he leaves and grabbing trunks and ocarin real quick. The whole convoluted I'll let them be taken prisoner and pull the double agent shtick feels very contrived here. As well as both of their reactions felt more like just them playing a role in the cliche without really showing or telling absolutely anything that made them unique as characters. As I said very forced.
TheMoistSoul chapter 18 . 8/21/2023
You're final thoughts at the end of this chapter are right. It's a relatively logical thing for her to do but the problem is the rest of her actions weren't logical so it doesn't really line up with everything else shes done which is why it feels so weird i think. You're now just having her flip flop seemingly at random about how she feels about Gohan, it should be a subtle shift with the occasional bout of indecision not swinging back and forth like a pendulum.
ArthurSmile chapter 52 . 5/15/2023
Tremenda obra maestra 20/10 y god
The Writing Crow chapter 2 . 8/14/2022
Where'd you go, man? I haven't heard back from you in forever
supersaiyaman chapter 30 . 9/2/2021
i hope trunks can now save android 18 and confess that he loves her.
TwatterThotSlaye chapter 8 . 8/9/2021
Very interesting so far but I need an explanation on pan being born (it was probably there and I missed it but still)
lmc9389 chapter 13 . 9/15/2020
Trunks forgets that his dad killed billions upon billions across space...
supersaiyaman chapter 52 . 6/7/2020
great story i will defensively be adding it too my fanictioon collection. this is one of my top 10 fanfics.
you did a fantastic job great story telling was interested all the way threw.
supersaiyaman chapter 51 . 6/7/2020
they won but at a very high cost the earth and most of its life.
supersaiyaman chapter 50 . 6/7/2020
now i wonder how strong trunksand gohan have gotten and will it be what they need to win.
supersaiyaman chapter 49 . 6/6/2020
i know black is now mortal or should be but this is going to be a tough fight keap up the good work. mabe gohan and trunks can fuse
supersaiyaman chapter 48 . 6/6/2020
wow how did gohan get to be back in the relm of the living great fanfict keap up the good work.
supersaiyaman chapter 47 . 6/6/2020
wow their dauter is already a super saiyan 2 i wonder what 2 hours in the hbtc will do and trunks is alreadtya god wow this chapter was great.
supersaiyaman chapter 45 . 6/6/2020
i wonder how trunkswill be able to prove to the god of the saiyans that he is worthy to defend his planet and gain the ability too do it.