Reviews for All the Perfumes of Arabia
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
hm, cute.
otaku1412 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
T_T aw...that's so sad but i liked it very much
aleatorio chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
I can't believe! A real Kaito Kid fan! I like him a lot too... my idol! I use his name a lot... but my nick is originally Katsu Kaito...
Aya chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Akako is a witch but it is nice to see the soft side of her. Lovely piece.
Ysabet chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
_ . Wheow. GOOD omake; you know, I did sort of wonder why her attitude changed enough for Akako to actually go and *save* KK's tuxedo'd behind. This is a perfectly good explanation- nothing like a massive whap across the heart-strings to wake a person up to their actions and the resulting consequences, is there? Really nice fic! Glad to see someone else who likes Shakespearian lines; I keep wondering what I can do with the "world enough and time" line (that IS Shakespear, isn't it? It's Friday today and my brain's not really in gear).
Icka M. Chif chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
deleted my earlier review *grumble grumble*

Yeah, Kaito does seem to get shot a lot lately. He's turning into the series Kamui, looking good while bleeding. _

Very good story Ann, Akako's hard to write, IMHO. Makes sense now why she would suddenly go from putting that spell on Nakamori-kun *shudders* (Scary!)to helping him out with Hakuba. "else do as ye will." -very nice touch.

Speaking of Hakuba. *perks up* Hakuba/Kaito pairing? Very cool! Is acutally my second favourite MK pairing, but end up laughing too hard to write it. (why do you think we pick on poor Hakuba so much?)

((GLOMPS!))

-ICKA! the IMP
Ryyan chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
what did Akako do? write more please! don't forget to update soon! _