Reviews for The Lies We Tell Ourselves
owl.called.raven chapter 32 . 6/28/2019
*openly sobs*
shortiepurk chapter 32 . 6/2/2019
I took a long break in the middle of reading this but it is so good and crazy addicting. Thank you so much for sharing! Love it!
babykannible23 chapter 18 . 5/15/2019
Halestorm is amazing! I need your playlist IRL.
deejayswan85 chapter 32 . 4/27/2019
That is such a beautiful story and even more beautiful ending... Keep up the good work..
MistiHI chapter 32 . 3/24/2019
Thank you! Thank you for the laughs, the tears, and the journey. Truly a beautiful story.
jsdt chapter 32 . 3/14/2019
Absolutely loved this story!
IamAwriterYAY chapter 23 . 10/13/2018
So are they hungry for actual food or are they just gonna have sex the whole day? Dead
connyx chapter 24 . 6/19/2018
aw, this WA sso sweet and cheesy. especially at the end. haha
connyx chapter 13 . 6/19/2018
Oh my god. I'm so in love with the talk you wrote between Regina and V.
Ah my heart..
nina.austin2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2018
You are an extraordinary writer. The way you wrote the characters was spot on. I could see them in my head saying and doing the things you described. The story is great! Touching, exciting, funny, hot... Please continue to write more stories. I look forward to reading them! Well done!
LincaPendragon chapter 32 . 6/14/2018
I really loved this story!
LesBeBritches chapter 30 . 6/8/2018
What is a blood nymph? Great story btw
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 32 . 4/9/2018
This chapter was soooo long but so good!
I'M SO EXCITED THAT EUGENIA AND BEATRICE GOT MARRIED! THEIR VOWS WERE SO ADORABLE! I LOVED THAT SCENE SO MUCH! It's definitely my favourite in this chapter.
I found it amusing how it was a year between Cora for them and for me it was only a chapter. Hahaha xD
LOVED EVERY BIT OF THE CHAPTER!
Including Emma and Regina's wedding! I didn't think we were going to get it but I'm glad it's there!
Also love Livia! I'm guessing she's Spanish?
Question time: What were those things she said in Spanish? I wish I knew Spanish. It's a beautiful language.
Also..what does "trae la luz" mean again? I forgot already. Lmfao.
So the people I loved in this fic are Regina, Emma, Eugenia, Beatrice, Ruby, Vincenzo, Henry, Livia, Lucia, David, and I think that's it.
Also our ladies should have had a baby. Imagine Henry's daughter and their kid being the same age. Lmao. xD
So..in conclusion..

I FREAKING LOVED THIS FIC SO MUCH! ONE OF MY FAVOURITES FOR SURE!
I'm sad to see it end. :( I'm going to miss it a lot.
I SHALL BOOKMARK THIS, FAVOURITE YOU AS AN AUTHOR THEN READ THIS FIC OVER AND OVER AGAIN (When I forget what happened in it lol), OH AND ADD TO MY FAVOURITES FOLDER!
PLEASE NEVER STOP WRITING! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! You have a way with words. It's a talent.

P.S. Checked to see if you have more fics. None. Please write more SQ?! I'll review all the chapters and reply to your messages that I haven't yet replied to. xD I'LL DO ANYTHING. I need more. Please. If you want to? You don't have to. It's just a thought anyways.
Also your writing IS groundbreaking! For me anyway!

P.P.S. Holy mackerel! Longest review ever! I think.

Byeee,
From Shanice. (Yup, I have a name! One that is never on anything cool btw. Haha)
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 31 . 4/9/2018
First of all, I forgot to ask a question about the previous chapter! What exactly is Beatrice? I've never heard of it before.
Yaayyy, Beatrice lives! It's a happily ever after for her and Granny! I honestly LOVE them being together!
Regina's a Valkyrie?! That's freaking AMAZING! What a badass she is! Also loved that she conjured an awesome Swan Queen sword!
The ending was perfect!
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 30 . 4/9/2018
Holy mackerel! So many things happened!
First of all, I'm so glad Eugenia declared her love for Beatrice! Yay!
Secondly, I bet all that torture was worse than giving birth.
Thirdly, I love your Emma and Regina. Nuff' said.