Reviews for When Angels Cry
Crystal chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
Very cool please continue?
Happyfish chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
please write/update more of this story its a good one! :)
kkwyDragonflame chapter 7 . 6/2/2005
Oh please continue with this story, it's really good! I absolutely love it! So plz, plz, plz continue! *puppy dog eyes* I'll do anything do be able to read more! I can help you if you don't have more ideas or so, just to get you to write more! Onegai write more soon!
angelicdemon chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
hey luv the story - jigoku is funny!
im sorry someone said that ur story resembled anothers. but i can understand from both points of view. u didn't know there was another story like urs, and the other author wasn't aware either. just keep ur cools and keep up ur writings - everythingll be fine in the end, right?
by reading the chappie, i think yugi is a demon and so is honda. most of ur writing focuses around that specific status, so im just talking a guess.
ill be keepin an eye out for more updates!
chrispy chapter 6 . 12/24/2003
I once read a story like this on , I'm guessing you got the idea from that...
helping henry chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
you can read a kind of script, of what happened on the first japennece episode/comic, its the same. on some websites, I believe one of them is called 'Edo's yu-gi-oh page'about half way down the main page in the section comic translations.
SweetMisery1 chapter 6 . 11/20/2003
please save the story, i really like it although i missed reviewing for awhile this is one of my favorite YGO stories, and one of my first. If you aren't going to do it for yourself, update for those who are reading, even if they don't review. The main reason u have fewer than expected reviews is because people don't see it, time of update is important, so keep continueing and if u want finish it quick but its not hurting you by having it so please keep it up.

Sincerly SM
Millenia Star chapter 6 . 10/24/2003
WOW! _ I really enjoyed this chapter! Please update really really really really soon! I have just got to find out were Yugi is from! _
Madison Snowpaws chapter 5 . 7/31/2003
Damien Sounds hot! OMG your're right! He's at the same level as Yami!_ I love this story and the faries!Kowaru is my favourite...Ok so I have a thing for evil, spare me. I loved this story even more than the first time! This chapter was soo KAWAII at parts! But it's all good! Please, please, please countinue

ChaosDragon013 chapter 5 . 7/8/2003
Pretty good, keep it up!
SweetMisery1 chapter 4 . 5/11/2003
SM: That was so friggin' kewl!

Yami:I agree but i don't like how Yugi was treated and i'm not that mean am i?

SM:Of course not!

Die Otousan!
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 4 . 4/17/2003
GR8 chapter. _ I hope you update soon.
jeti chapter 4 . 4/14/2003
jeti: ooh! here's a review! i like story-time. .. _

zipandel: . . . you're freakin' me out again. . . OO;

jeti: ya, i know! hey, pleeze continue! i luv dis story muchos muchos! c'est un bon histoire! tres bon!

zipandel: . . . did you just slip into french again?

jeti: -_-; yeah, for some reason fanfiction makes me do that sometimes. .. good fanfiction! _
Dark Magician Girl2k2 chapter 4 . 4/14/2003
Bad, bad news..tell ya later.

Anyway, your story is still touching me, and it seems that things may turn out okay.

Who are I lying to?

You or myself?
Dark Magician Girl2k2 chapter 3 . 4/11/2003
In the hospital..mother did something..blind in one eye, the GREATEST birthday present in the world.

Thanks. I've never had any friends..not even an animal. I'll try, but this may be the last time you here from me in awhile..might try and run.

Also, you have given me the will to live on *smiles watery* Now, I can store all my happiness in my fanfictions..where forever I shall see hope and light.