Reviews for Flinch
UIa chapter 7 . 4/6
love seeing the big bros taking care of the younger ones

great job
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2017
Brilliant story, loved it! Can’t go wrong with a classic kidnapped D’Art story. Thanks for sharing!x
Jmp chapter 7 . 8/12/2017
Thank goodness they found D'artagnan in time, and Aramis was safe. Loved him getting the infirmary prepared despite his own injury, so in character. The ending was great, taking them to a noisy tavern to sleep because D'artagnan couldn't sleep in the quiet, hope it doesn't take him too long to adjust. Great story, thanks.
Debbie chapter 6 . 8/11/2017
I am so very happy they got d'Art just before those goons were going to kill him.
arduna chapter 7 . 8/12/2017
Great ending to an unusual story. Thanks for sharing it!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 7 . 8/12/2017
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa those Tossers were wicked thank Goodness they dident touch d'Artagnan Aramis would have been off the rails... cant wait to see what u do next..
Snow-Glory chapter 7 . 8/12/2017
Oh my goodness, poor d'Artagnan. I am so glad they found him. And I hope Aramis manages to eventually forgive himself, it wasn't his fault. I love that they both fell asleep at the tavern lol. I wonder what the difference would be if they'd taken Aramis, who never flinches.
FierGascon chapter 7 . 8/12/2017
That was a wonderful read!
Thanks for sharing it and looking forward to your next fic!
Take care!
criminally charmed chapter 7 . 8/12/2017
Literally saved from a fate worse than death. Well, and death.
Deana chapter 7 . 8/12/2017
Good thing they found d'Artagnan when they did! Poor guys! Great story!
Jmp chapter 5 . 8/10/2017
Great story. Thanks.
Tidia chapter 2 . 8/12/2017
Porthos is weary yet cares for his friend is a great character description
Tidia chapter 5 . 8/12/2017
You can feel the guilt that aramis wishes he was more help
Tidia chapter 6 . 8/12/2017
That's awful torture but I like how tactical athos and porthos were with their plan
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 6 . 8/11/2017
The trauma d'Artagnan has been through so freighting for him never knowing when he could be killed.. Hopefully Aramis can treat him and help him along with Athos and Porthos
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »