Reviews for Lessons In Potions, History, Love Or Otherwise
Adnicul chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
I don't get why its half italics?
YayPercabeth123 chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
I'm still hoping for more, pinkies crossed.
Konri Kari chapter 22 . 7/2/2013
This is great!
Roselialuu chapter 22 . 6/4/2012
please, Please, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
TwinkleLights123 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
You should be sued for making me laugh so much! I swear... My parents think I'm crazy now. At least the story's nice! ;)

TL
alreadytorn chapter 22 . 12/12/2010
Wow. I absolutely LOVE this story! Amazing! You're really good at making it fluffy and hilarious but still sentimental! I adore the last line. "I'll just have me some Katie, please." Oh, you're fantabulous! And, for the record, that is the first and last time I use that adjective so be proud of yourself would you? I can't even say everything good about this story because I would run out of characters. Be sure to keep writing, yeah? Was this the actual last chapter?

You rock! Keep it up!

I'm young!

I'm bold!

I'm beautiful!

I'm in LOVE with him!

I mean, I have a bad itch. Er.

Awkward.

HAHAHAHAHAA
hopelessromantic549 chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
“Katie, are you a guy?” he suddenly asked, putting down his book and packing up his things, refusing to meet my eye while doing so.

Well, really, I knew he was senseless, but this was getting utterly out of hand.

“Er. No,” I replied, not very sure whether it was some kind of trick question and if so, how I should answer it.

Oliver got up from his seat and finally looked me in the eye.

“Then I’m not gay,” he said seriously.

What?

He walked out of the common room and climbed the steps to the boys’ dormitories, leaving me alone in the deserted common room with my thoughts.

Oh.

My.

God.

AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this was comic genius!
openwindow chapter 22 . 6/21/2009
hahaha! i absolutely LOVED that last paragraph! it was beautifully written! ;D
Adrienne Wolf chapter 22 . 12/1/2008
I would first like to say it has been over three years since this story was updated.

Next, I realize I have NO room to talk about updating anything because I'm even worse at it.

Third, I would really, really adore you forever and ever and always if you did update and finish this story.

And finally, this was the very first Katie/Oliver story I ever read, back when it only had about five chapters. It got me obsessed with the pairing and remains my favorite to this date. My friends who don't even read Harry Potter(yes, there are actually some!), much less the fanfiction, know where I got the line "McGonagall-Baywatch Style" from. I only recently found it again after losing touch with fanfiction for two years and spending the last year trying to re-locate my favorites one by one.

Thanks for writing a wonderful story!

Adrienne
Winni3 chapter 22 . 12/23/2007
Lol, you stopped this here? xD

I really like this story, please update soon!
Winni3 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Lol, I never expected Oliver to be the type of guy to need a tutor but I really like this story so far. D

Nice job so far!
vertically challenged. dang it chapter 22 . 11/1/2007
Come on! Write the conclusion already!
LadySnowTheStark chapter 22 . 9/30/2007
very good but it was all very sudden. these things take time