Reviews for The kiss
Love it! Hope you keep going with it!
Guest-hearter3 chapter 2 . 12/27/2017
Needs an update
Sushibear144 chapter 2 . 11/27/2017
I do hope you continue this. It’s really enjoyable.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2017
Hope you update this story soon. It’s an intriguing what if!
sarah.shilo chapter 2 . 10/30/2017
So, is this story just going to stay like this? It's too good to be not continued...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Love love love this story! I hope you write many more chapters!
luciemangin chapter 2 . 10/14/2017
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
PatDarcy chapter 2 . 10/6/2017
I loved it! Please update soon!
1life2ROCK chapter 2 . 9/27/2017
Enjoying this story! I like how you had both Rhett and Scarlett agitated enough that they couldn't sit on their beds, made me laugh. Can't wait to see what happenens next!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2017
Loved seeing Rhett so affected by the kiss with Scarlett , his thoughts are really like a man in love, interesting to see how Scarlett is reacting. Would love another chapter soon!
Lov chapter 2 . 9/6/2017
Such a pleasure to see into Rhett thoughts and find just how deep in he is already with her. Typical of him to be smug thinking he has already won her over and already planning to make her his mistress.i hope Scarlett doesn't make it so easy for him though I would love to see this story continue with their feelings and attraction growing for each other. You had me from the first line! Would love another update asap
sj372419 chapter 2 . 9/4/2017
Whoa love the story, it seems Scarlett got more than she bargained for, and The inner dialogue of rhett is great!
Rose chapter 2 . 9/3/2017
I love this story! I cant wait till the next chapter.
Moonflower26 chapter 2 . 9/2/2017
What an interesting thought process here, Rhett realising that he is in love! I am looking forward to the next chapter,I am curious, whether he will manage to stay awayh from Scarlett until his departure.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2017
WONDERFUL! I love seeing Rhett out of control! His imagination just runs wild!
I both love and hate this time in their relationship when they are relatively young and carefree and there are so many possibilites for them, but there's still war to live through and inevitable hardships that come with it and affect them deeply.
Amazing job! I cannot wait to see where this story will go. But it doesn't have to go anywhere in particular. What I liked about your previous story is that it was fun, had brilliant, original plot, and didn't stretch unnecessarily but still showed how they've changed their relationship and promised that there are more good things to come in their future. I hope that you have something along those lines planned for this story, too.