Reviews for Riddikulus
riverrat chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Nice! VERY nice! Severus is afraid of the Death Eater he once was. Great oneshot.
Twinkie chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Wow. I...Wow. It's good.
Tharin chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
An interesting idea about Snape's worst fear, and well written, too.
Karasu2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
This fanfic was really good, I completely agree with JKLB review. However I am stumped by just who the boggart was. Was the boggart supposed to be Severus' father or was it suppose to be Severus as he had once been? JKLB thinks it's the latter and I'm starting to believe she is right, but I'm not completely sure. If it is Severus when he was a deatheater than all I have to say is good job. _ That would have to be the most creative idea for Snape's boggart that I have ever read.
darkmark111 chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
wow! great explianatory fic! i always wondered what Snape would see if he saw a boggart. deep and profound. i love it!
Luna chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Wah. Poor Snapey. ;_; He ish sho ANGSHTY!
nobodyhereanymore chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Kinda sad. But very good. Poor Snapey. Yet he is a cold, cold bastard.
xayne chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Touching little ficlet, although I don't often care to humanize Snape.
Ron Weasley2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
so. good.

you rule.
christine chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Great bit of writing! Short and sweet. And what an excellent insite in Snape's fears.
l'Ange de Morte chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Very good, and well-written, if not entirely original. I still like reading these things, though!
JKLB chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
This was great! I love that Snape's resentment of boggarts at the beginning is not just tied in with his fear of werewolves, but with his embarassment at being frightened in front of Sirius. It's perfectly in character that Snape would try to work through those feelings (even all these years later) by successfully dealing with a boggart now.

And then-Yes, Snape would be surprised that his boggart is not a werewolf. He would need a moment to deal with the fact that he hadn't guessed correctly. Yes, his boggart is perfect. Snape is a conflicted individual and that "other self" is the barely controlled monster within. (His boggart is no longer Lupin's inner monster, but his own.)

I liked the way you tied this in with PoA by having Lupin and his class enter at the end of your story. Snape's snarkiness toward Neville is perfect here. He would be in a particularly nasty mood at this moment, wouldn't he?
unsichtbar chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Interesting and well-written. You captured Snape's sour personality in a nutshell. (Loved the "offensive" line.) Very perceptive of you to have the change in boggarts - and to have this even *before* GoF. Really shows just how much Snape is weighed by his past.

Would love to see this developed.
elmtree chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Its nice! The idea is fresh and original:)