Reviews for Dare to Breathe
Treasure Family chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
I love it. Great job. Though could you make it yaoi? I love Aoshi and Kenshin pairing. Please continue. I can't wait till the next chapter. (-)(-) See you soon.(-)
the sacred night chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
i'm a little confused about who said "i didn't" and why kenshin was in some fight trying to find out something about his parents, but i suppose that will be revealed in the future.

*Hiko* saying fighting never solved anything? wait, wait, wait...
the sacred night chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
aww poor souji! i'm interested to see how all this plays out... aoshi/soujirou, very original! but aoshi still likes kenshin, so i'm interested to see if kenshin ever comes around or aoshi just accepts that he can't have kenshin and lets himself fall for soujirou. all these other things apparently going on with soujirou will provide another interesting dimension to whatever relationships surface.
reviewer chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
this is so cute, plz continue
Sakura Butterfly chapter 2 . 1/10/2004
please update soon! this is WAY good!
Nanako chapter 2 . 11/15/2003
Kawaii! Aoshi/Soujirou, I love this story, please write more! -
Duchess of Darkness yes I'm too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 10/11/2003
ooh update! please! really good! really really good so far! upsate! please please please!
April-san chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
Welcome back Susan! *Hugs Susan Ann*

Nice chapter. Awesome interactions. All the characters are making their appearance. Two years have passed? At least Sou is talking a little now. He's having a hard life. It's very nice of Hiko to take in not only Kenshin, but now Sou. Bad Kenshin. Now he has a scar. Aww. I melted with the end, the embrace. *wimper* More...

BTW: Congrats on your RK Reader's choice award for A Reason for Love. _
MNH4477 chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
Poor Soujirou. I would hate to be in a situation like that. Forced to be the parental figure when you're only a child yourself. *shakes head* But at least he has his uncle to take care of him now.

And let's not forget about Aoshi. _ I liked that little bit at the end there.

Post more soon! This story deserves to be finished.

~Midori_~
Darkie chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
question: when are you going to update? this is really good and i want to read more! i've been waiting forever! please update soon!
April-san chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
How did I miss this story? Must have been taken with a small bout of insanity or blind for the last three months. Sorry. But now I had a great story to read!

Awsome! The interaction between Kenshin and Aoshi was great and so was the background story. Soujirou's mysterious background and his 'crush'. Aw. So cute! And without saying a word... I want more. Poor Sou, of course, is going to end up at Hiko's. Adjusting is going to be hard without his mother. The boys better help him. I want more. Well, after you finish a Reason for Love, of course. )

Waiting patiently for more. Keep up the great work!
StoopidLoozr chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
PLEASE CONTINUE! *sobs* I WANT MORE!
KK fan 12345 chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
This is a very unique story so far. You have done it again. Taken an unusual couple and thrown them into an unusual situation and make it seem like it is exactly how it should be. It seems so natural no matter how much I didnt like the idea at first, after reading your other stories I have grown to accept that these two seemed to fit togethor. It is a talent to make something seem so natural out of something so foreign. thank you and keep writing.
MNH4477 chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
*dances* Oh, yes, more Aoshi/Sou! My day has been made! _ I like how you started this out, and the relationship Aoshi and Kenshin seem to share. I look forward to more, so post again soon!

~Midori_~
Oryo chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Very nice beginning. You have captured the characters in a very good way. I think you can make me like Aoshi/Soujiro stories.

Though, the massaging scene was also good. And I'm interested how you will continue.

May inspiration be with you!