Reviews for Hedwig Slightly Unhinged
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 4/15
Short but fun. I love Hedwig being Crazy Awesome.
cloverskye chapter 1 . 3/28
I want to be able to respond with the Jurassic Park "Clever Girl" meme dang it.
owl3764 chapter 1 . 3/4
This was a great read. I needed something like this today, it's been an extra bad (health) day. Well done and thank you.
Harryliada chapter 1 . 2/11
Extra! j'a mal aux zigomatiques tellement j'ai souri..
Locothehood chapter 1 . 1/17
Dammit we need more like this
dennisud chapter 1 . 1/8
One of the best Non-Harry-Hermione fics I have read. Nicely done and giving us a great way to keep Harry safe!
Cwhit930 chapter 1 . 12/23/2021
Lol. Thanks for this hedwig controls the world!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2021
This is far from my first read, and I adore it as much as ever.

Thanks for sharing
Linda chapter 1 . 9/10/2021
Lol love the story
Mastersgtjames chapter 1 . 8/7/2021
Surprised at HEdwigs choices... I'd have gone (after the first 3) for Fleur, Hermione, Tonks, and Luna OR, Gabrielle.
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/19/2021
That's one conniving owl! Though I don't think she's gonna be too happy once she realizes that it'll be somewhere between seven to ten yrs before any of Harry's kid is truly able to care for an owl on their owl. Harry sitting out the first task I read once before. He just stepped over the line that would say he competed before stepping back, conjuring a lounge chair, pulling out his copy of Lord of the Rings I think and sitting down. First Good Ole Fumblemort tried to make him actually compete then Bagman tried to get him to. I imagine the same thing pretty much happened in this. In the second task, he stuck his big toe in the lake, declared it too cold and out came the chair and book again! This time though they changed the rules so he actually HAD to enter the water. He jumped in jumped out and pissed off everyone involved in organizing it as well as everyone watching. In another, he got Russian military weapons to use. The dragon inhaled to flame Harry and he fired an RPG at just that moment. Say goodbye to the dragons head! He used a Flamethrower in the maze. Before the first task he needed to talk to Sirius and Remus so floo called them. Well he saw all kinds of lights through the kitchen window and thought they were under attack from Death Eaters. It wasn't. The two were drunk as skunks and firing off mortars with parachute flares, fifty caliber machine gun rounds at old double and triple decker buses stolen from a scrapyard as well as RPGs and other types of explosives. Once the twins saw what an RPG could do, they wanted to borrow Harry's. Harry very quickly returned all unused ammo to Remus. So many fun ways of totally messing up the Tri-Wizards Tournament. Especially when your honorary uncle was a former gunrunner and arms dealer.
Sebine chapter 1 . 7/19/2021
Poor overworked owl
WolfBeHere chapter 1 . 7/17/2021
*in a whisper*
I'm scared.
Jack T. Writer chapter 1 . 7/16/2021
That was fantastic. Just fantastic!
anjiepotter chapter 1 . 6/20/2021