Reviews for Pride of the Family
SeleneAlice chapter 8 . 6/27
Please update this story soon..Please!
xrysatsan chapter 8 . 6/26
Please please please update!
Skilgannon White Wolf chapter 8 . 6/25
Hm.
jumpingmanatee chapter 8 . 6/16
Omg this is so good! I can't wait for the next update! Please update soon.
magicanimegurl chapter 8 . 6/5
Wow, sirius is also there cool. Dragons are back and the twins are seperated. So far so good. I like it. Hopefully jamie will be better away from being corruupted by his twin and making friends. The kiss was sweet. Update and write on!
Cerezo11 chapter 8 . 5/30
What a good story, continue with it. I hope the next update
DaddyChad chapter 8 . 5/18
I usually am not much of a fan of Fem!Harry or any heterosexual fanfiction at all, since I am a flaming homosexual or at least close enough to dislike reading heterosexual stories.
But somehow you managed to write this story in a way that I truly enjoy reading it.
LPWomer chapter 8 . 4/24
This is awesome!~
Sparky She-Demon chapter 7 . 4/22
I knew it! Serion is Sirius!
Emrysa chapter 8 . 3/28
Hope you'll update soon :)
arapyanime chapter 8 . 3/19
I love this story! Please continue!
Smileadaykeepmeaway chapter 8 . 3/18
oh this sounds so amazing I love what you have done and can't wait for more please keep this up.
Tempest S chapter 8 . 3/12
Interesting making her a sibling of Jamie and Tyrion. I always wondered why no one made her Joffery's fraternal (and half) twin sister, with him having feelings more similar to his parents, and her just regular sibling feelings. He'd be a possessive little bastard and if she wasn't already wed by the time he became king, he'd never let her, even if it meant breaking her betrothol or killing whoever she was supposed to marry. And of course, twin bond comes into play by her being able to emotionally influence him even more than their mother and feeling obligated to stay and try to keep things as good as possible for others, at the risk of herself. How long could she stand it? Would her mother have a problem with that kind of relationship between them, since it mirrors hers and Jamie's, and try to put a stop to Joffery's obsession? How would the other players in the game react to her once the rebellions start? Her uncles?
OkinaYu chapter 8 . 3/8
Amazing story
Love your plot and Rhaegar/Taliya pairing !
Hope Cersei will end up in love with Oberyn and won’t try something against Taliya.
See you next chapters x3
Best wishes
0netflixme0 chapter 8 . 3/4
Plz update this story soon.