|Reviews for Pride of the Family|
| liveoninmemory chapter 9 . 5h
Please continue the story, I would love to read more!
| Guest chapter 1 . 10/14
I wonder if since he's still a baby she might be able to help him grow even if only a little?
| god of all chapter 9 . 10/7
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
| Oooooof chapter 9 . 10/6
Update it and let’s see some Tyrion X Cynthia
| Guest chapter 9 . 9/28
So it seems like you’re setting up Jaime and Lyanna...I like it! I imagine he would allow her to do all the things she wants to do, like fighting and riding, plus, we know that Jaime is immensely loyal. If he fell in love with her, he wouldn’t cheat on her. I like that idea much better than her inevitably running from Robert for being a drunken manwhore. I still hope you change your mind about Sirius in the Kingsguard though! A celibate Sirius after all he’s been through seems like he’s getting ripped off. He deserves to have a family of his own. He can still hold a position in Rhaegar’s court! And I could see him with Elia! We know that the Martells didn’t require a Lord Paramount for her husband, because didn’t they take her looking for a husband and a Hightower lord was an option? So they wouldn’t care that Sirius is only the brother of a Lord Paramount, especially if he’s a dragon rider and trusted friend of Rhaegar’s!
As for Aerys...I admit I’d totally forgotten about Duskendale. I hope Taliya can get to him before the Darklyns torture him because isn’t that what turned him insane? I’m holding out hope for Queen Rhaella as a dragonrider! She’s had to be meek and submissive all her life; imagine if she had a dragon to make Aerys stand down!
| Hallowtide chapter 8 . 9/17
| Vaughn Tyler chapter 9 . 9/9
| sondrex76 chapter 9 . 8/18
A bit convenient that they found dragons, but then again so were it when Daenerys got her three.
I found a few potential grammar errors:
The word "mayhap" is used a lot, it's not wrong, just unorthodox
- "hand through her long, hair" - "hand through her long hair"
- "The King and the Prince and the court is coming tomorrow", this should technically have a comma instead of one of the "and"'s, however in the setting, it might make sense anyway
- "they children of the forest", "they" could be replaced with "the", but this might be on purpose
- "a tight old on " - "a tight hold on "
- "light to their next leg of their trip" - "light to the next leg of their trip" or "light to their next leg on their trip", not sure on the second suggestion
- "Targaryen and had had Steffon", I don't know what this sentence is supposed to say and can therefore not come with a suggestion
- "Robert leaned into hear him as he spoke" - "Robert leaned in to hear him as he spoke"
- " and for her, old enough for her to flower." - " and for her to be old enough to flower."
- "Cynthea had come become more " - "Cynthea had become more "
"off his over warm skin" - "off his overly warm skin" or "off his over-warm skin"
- "assuming they were married" - "assuming they would get married", or any other sentence indicating that they will be married rather than that they are/were
- "eldest nephew is not like to" - "eldest nephew is not likely to"
Thanks for writing and have a nice day.
| LPWomer chapter 9 . 8/15
This is awesome!~
| LPWomer chapter 4 . 8/15
PLOT TWIST! TYWIN SUGGESTED THAT SHE RIDE IN THE TOURNEY?! I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING1
| Guest chapter 9 . 8/7
Thanks for the update!
| Kaii chapter 9 . 8/2
I am soooo happy to see an update! I really thought you've dropped this...I lost hope when there was no update for months. Thank you so much! Looking forward to more :)
| KagomeInuBlack chapter 9 . 8/2
love this story
| AshesGleamandGlow chapter 9 . 7/31
I am now invested in this stunning story. Please keep up the wonderful work!
The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
| MarvelHPFan chapter 9 . 7/31
Awesome! Loving this!