Reviews for Dear Son
Chibi Tea chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
okay then...
kit-kat-kashi chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
-Can't stop the mild snickering-

I-It fits.. -Giggling-
El Conejo Morado chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
ooh, that was so sad and cute and angsty! ** well done, chap!
Matt Morwell chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
*blink-blink* Whoa. That was a goody. Wish I could write like that! I'm not very good at writing one-shots, much less one-shots chock-full of emotion, such as this one. Very good writing.
Claraesque chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
*collective gasp* I love those little bits at the end that make you go, 'Ohh! Surprise ending!'

If no one's told you already : Honda has an aunt, a cousin, and a dog in the manga. That's his only family that's mentioned. Anzu has no apparent family as far as I know. Poor girl. *tears*
wingedfrog chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
I like that idea. I always wondered about their families. You never hear about any ones family other then Joeys and Yugi's at least not in anything I've seen/read.
Half Past Crazy chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Everyone here: O_O

Saturn: That was. . . unexpected.

Te'a: VERY!
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
I really really like it.. and Tristan and Tea _do_ seem related, don't they? At first I thought it was Yuugi's parents but... no... _ It's really really really really really good
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Interesting, but why'd you only include the sister in the ending? (The letter mentioned a brother too.) And why is her name Tea? (It can't be the show Tea because their ages are too close together.)
Elanor Pam chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Hey, that was cool! I had a similar idea but it was with different characters... _
AnimeAngelFox chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
I always thought Tristan and Tea looked alike. This was pretty good!
Jaid Skywalker chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
O.O Actually, I can totally see Tristan and Tea as siblings.

I liked it! _
High Crystal Guardian chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
Hey from High Crystal Guardian!

_ Wow, interesting! This is a pretty cool take on Tristan's life and background, concidering that you really DON'T know much about his history. That, and how he's never the main character. Poor guy. He probably got more attention out of dying in the N Realm than he does in THIS place.

Anyway, great little mini-fic _ I likes!

~Karma
Gyakutenno Megami chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
And to think. Well, it's a bit of a trade-off for Anzu/Téa. He can't flirt with her any more, but she's related to the ape that drove Miho off! (Why did she leave? Cuz someone with no dignity was head-over-heels for her!)