Reviews for Golden Years
Deadpan chapter 5 . 11/11/2003
A very good series but one item keeps nagging at me. What if Marie were to borrow Logan's healing ability for a while? As long as he has been around, it seems like a strong posibility that his powers handle cancer as well. Given his apparent imortality, she might even get physicaly younger.
Kyra2 chapter 4 . 10/1/2003
Poor Logan, left almost alone in the world. Mayhaps he should take up a teaching position at the institute. He would remember better than anyone what happened back then. But I can't really see him staying in one place for long.

Sad that the world really does work that way, heroes forgotten, battles glossed over, very few choosing to seek out the truth or to remember what really happened.
Aireonna chapter 4 . 5/6/2003
Very intreguing...I liked it...very touching. Its so hard to have to go thru loosing friends and stuff...Poor Logan. But update soon! Loved it, sorry it took me so long to read..._
Anna chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Wonderful your words were perfect i was in the story as you told it wanting those kids to understand. Please continue to write this series
Rainne chapter 4 . 4/18/2003
Heh, some Golden Years. Bittersweet fic, huh? Well, at least it turned out okay. But I got an idea while reading. You should do a fic about the grandchildren. Have them face some new evil and have to remember how it was. Maybe base it around Marie's grandkid, the one w/ Magneto's powers. She sounded the most interesting. I mean, having the powers of one of the greatest of the X-men's enemies, that's gotta be at least a little tough... Anyway, give it a shot if someday, God forbid, you run short on ideas. I think your writing style would really work for it. K, good job on this tho, I really enjoyed it!
Aireonna chapter 3 . 4/14/2003
Aww, that was sweet and nice! I like it...to imagine em all older...eesh...But very good job! Keep it up!
Marikosan7 chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
That was really sweet. I like how you're bringing in cannon characters in different ways. I pressum Nathan was Cable? After Logan and Remy i've always kind of liked the idea of Cable/Storm. Good story, keep it up.
Jubes2681 chapter 3 . 4/6/2003
Wow. I love this story and it just keeps getting better! I hope Chapter 4 is coming soon...

~*PAF*~

Jubes
Knight's Shadow chapter 3 . 4/3/2003
This is really update soon.
Lucky439 chapter 3 . 4/3/2003
aw so sad more please soon sad
Five-Farthings chapter 3 . 4/3/2003
Oh poor Rogue!
Linda J chapter 2 . 3/27/2003
Great fic Lucinda. It's a nice change of pace from most x-fics out here. Are you planning to add more to this story line? I hope so.
Jubes2681 chapter 2 . 3/26/2003
I'm diggin this story. I usually don't like future stories, but this is great. Good work! I hope you continue soon!

~*PAF*~
Knight's Shadow chapter 2 . 3/24/2003
This is a really good update soon.
Spellbinder chapter 2 . 3/23/2003
O. Great Start! I hope that you will continue this story. It has great potential. :)
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »