Reviews for Suzaku Seishi no Shonen Ai
Chiridreams chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
*chuckles* wow...nice pairings! Chichiri's hand "actcidently" slipped? HAHAHA! I hope you'll write another chappy! _

Angela:P (cuddles Chichiri) Mine!
Misura chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
- That was a lot of fun. I think I liked the one with Chichiri and Hotohori in it best, with the Nakago/Tamahome and Tasuki/Kouji (but not really ;)) coming in as close seconds. A wonderful humorous piece of writing!
Ann Valentine chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
hm, Chiriko/Miboshi ... it has possibilities, but all of them involve more bondage gear than I like to be involved with. Oh well. As for the Hotohori/Chichiri vingette ... AHHaaHahAHahhAha. So true so true. *shakes head*

um. I can't think of anything else to say.
Sanada Mirako chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
*snort chuckle giggle laugh* That was soo funny! My favorite was the Tasuki and Kouji one...dang, I think I'm gonna go read it again...

Meika-chan aka MiakaLookAlike chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Oh...Poor little Chiriko. That was pretty funny though! I loved that! I like the Genbu Mitsukake thing too.
faerieX chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
Hehe, crazy but funny. I especially liked Tomo's song (I'll be humming it all night now) and laughed out loud at the line "I love me too." LOL!
Bunny chapter 1 . 3/8/2003

What was that? That was like . so unreal lol ..

Nuriko and Tomo do not go together like that . they are the complete opposites .. hehe funny though
Mika chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
0 *stares in shock* poor Chiriko! lol that was slightly funni '
Touki Yume chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
LOL, this is a really cute humor fic! I loved how you twisted everything so it turned out to be something it definitely wasn't. The Tomo/Nuri part was really hilarious, as was the Chichiri/Hotohori one, which is most definitely my favorite. Good job ~.
Lumi-Chan chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
.god. This. is. HILARIOUS. _; I nearly fell off of my chair at the first couple lines, but Hotohori' .confession ("I love me too.")clinched it. _ Great stuff!
TA Maxwell chapter 1 . 3/6/2003

Nuriko: *eye twitching**tied to a chair*

to do that so I could finish reading! This is HILARIOUS! Every single one of them!

Aw can it, muse. It's humor. Anything for good humor. It ain't easy to find these days between all the darn self-insert-become-priestess-snag-bishie fics popping up. _ Did I mention I've added you to my fave authors list?