Reviews for Suzaku Seishi no Shonen Ai
Chiridreams chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
*chuckles* wow...nice pairings! Chichiri's hand "actcidently" slipped? HAHAHA! I hope you'll write another chappy! _

Angela:P (cuddles Chichiri) Mine!
Misura chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
- That was a lot of fun. I think I liked the one with Chichiri and Hotohori in it best, with the Nakago/Tamahome and Tasuki/Kouji (but not really ;)) coming in as close seconds. A wonderful humorous piece of writing!
Ann Valentine chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
hm, Chiriko/Miboshi ... it has possibilities, but all of them involve more bondage gear than I like to be involved with. Oh well. As for the Hotohori/Chichiri vingette ... AHHaaHahAHahhAha. So true so true. *shakes head*

um. I can't think of anything else to say.
Sanada Mirako chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
*snort chuckle giggle laugh* That was soo funny! My favorite was the Tasuki and Kouji one...dang, I think I'm gonna go read it again...

Ja!
Meika-chan aka MiakaLookAlike chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Oh...Poor little Chiriko. That was pretty funny though! I loved that! I like the Genbu Mitsukake thing too.
faerieX chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
Hehe, crazy but funny. I especially liked Tomo's song (I'll be humming it all night now) and laughed out loud at the line "I love me too." LOL!
Bunny chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
*silence*

What was that? That was like . so unreal lol ..

Nuriko and Tomo do not go together like that . they are the complete opposites .. hehe funny though
Mika chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
0 *stares in shock* poor Chiriko! lol that was slightly funni '
Touki Yume chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
LOL, this is a really cute humor fic! I loved how you twisted everything so it turned out to be something it definitely wasn't. The Tomo/Nuri part was really hilarious, as was the Chichiri/Hotohori one, which is most definitely my favorite. Good job ~.
Lumi-Chan chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
.god. This. is. HILARIOUS. _; I nearly fell off of my chair at the first couple lines, but Hotohori' .confession ("I love me too.")clinched it. _ Great stuff!
TA Maxwell chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
OH DEAR GOD!

Nuriko: *eye twitching**tied to a chair*

to do that so I could finish reading! This is HILARIOUS! Every single one of them!

Nuriko: I WOULD NEVER HAVE FEELING FOR THAT PAINTED QUEER!

Aw can it, muse. It's humor. Anything for good humor. It ain't easy to find these days between all the darn self-insert-become-priestess-snag-bishie fics popping up. _ Did I mention I've added you to my fave authors list?