Reviews for Wait What? Arienai
just yuki chapter 16 . 4/27
While it's not that realistic, I am curious about how much their presence influence the plot...
Alsheon chapter 13 . 12/24/2017
Just imagine YX and WJ's reaction in the middle of battle. Where CL exclaimed that, WJ must've been choked at that. He either didn't want to talk to Cai Lin (like he'd do to Tang rou) or Liu Fei would beg him to get Cai Lin instead because LF is just that desperate to get DYQ off of her tail.

Well according personality wise, i would be BESTIE with yanqi though, supportive, cheerful, exciting, and kind.

Oh, and Happy Holiday Jing Jing-jie!
ashlynx chapter 13 . 12/24/2017
i really love it
cant stop laughing
thanks
Alsheon chapter 12 . 12/11/2017
So we have Wang Jiexi next right? *puts down my HuangYe attribute to put on the WangYe attribute* "Alright I'm ready!"

Do we gonna come along or brother Ye would even take us to the exclusive 'round of lectures?' w/ Tiny Herb? I could go crazy on them right? No-nono WE could go crazy on them right?
Alsheon chapter 11 . 12/8/2017
What!? How could I just notice the update now?! *sees the date and almost fainted* how many days I have been late?! Ah ah ah ah!
It because I didn't expect it and... The position of this story is still the same even with updates and my e-mail box was being a b*tch... Sigh...

Anyway, I'm late and I acknowledge it. Ah, ah, ah... ID cards... Make me remember that I need to administer mine soon (the trouble of being a seventeen years old...)

Funny thing about Berserker is, my cousins once said I'm a useless short ranged attacker even though I like to play like that... Because my control when the fight is chaotic is just... Crazy and lunatic... And I simply too often to lose concentration over my HP and sometime also missed the target terribly. (A kind like: "Die! Die! Die! Die you m*****f*****!" I yelled. "Al! The f*ck you're doing?! Look where you're hitting!" . *my character is punching the air violently because I focused on the monster* "oh...")

But on the other hand, my cousins like to let me stayed at the very back and often ordered me to use a long ranged attacker (my accuracy is good they said, "you go be the supporter, doll". And they also mentioned how I'm actually a despicable but tactical deserter. Granted, if things getting mushy I'll just scream "Danger!" and run...)
ScarletShad0w chapter 11 . 12/2/2017
Great story!
I loved the shipping discussion between Jing Jing and Cai Lin. Poor God Ye, so popular as shipping material. Did I overread the fact that he was aware of the girls knowing his identity? Normally he should be at least surprised. And since at least Jing Jing pretended not to know what Glory was, it's kinda suspicious that she knows all the names of the pros, especially since God Ye is retired.

I really liked the intervention Jing Jing and Cai Lin did. Now I totally ship Jing Jing with Huang Shaotian. Those two could totally torment Glory together. And if Huang Shaotian was Jing Jing's boyfriend, he would also have more reasons to appear inside the cafe. After all you can never have enough Huang Shaotian inside a story. He just too cute.

Having no valid ID could prove to be a real problem. Would be bad if they couldn't participate in the league matches because of it. Too bad that they don't have convenient siblings around to borrow IDs from.

Anyway, keep up the great work!
KabeHinata-lover2 chapter 5 . 10/31/2017
im a bit pacified re: my review for prev chap, ty!
KabeHinata-lover2 chapter 4 . 10/31/2017
though how is it that Chen Gou let her freeload so easily like that
KabeHinata-lover2 chapter 3 . 10/31/2017
nice!
KabeHinata-lover2 chapter 2 . 10/31/2017
Lucky Jing Jing, phew!
KabeHinata-lover2 chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
WOW! I LOVE KINGS AVATAR AND YOUR STORY EXCITES ME! XD
Alsheon chapter 9 . 10/17/2017
You know... HuangYe might be a very fabulous name to bring on the proscene... Yellow Leaves? Of course Yellow Leaves is only a cover... Think if in a team competition where HS trashtalking and YX counter a bit I'll suddenly piped in with "I Ship It...". All the fangirls would get it.
Though if it's God Ye is Uke I doubt YX would want to party with me...
Boss Moss chapter 8 . 9/30/2017
I love the idea that they are fujos. good job mah friend. *thumbsup*
Can't imagine Ye Xiu and Mucheng as together in a romantic sense She's the li'lMuqui!TTTT
looking forward for your next chappie!EveryDudeCharXYeXiu
Naliyu chapter 8 . 9/30/2017
MU QIU X YE XIU. even tho I like all Ye too :/ BUT SUYE
Boss Moss chapter 7 . 9/21/2017
I told myself that I will read this story by bulk but ended up reading it anyway. LMAO.
Is she gonna play glory or assistant to Chen Guo? How many OCs are there,btw? Hurry, I wanna see how they will react to Shaotian (maaan i srsly love that guy)
looking forward for your next chapter