Reviews for 3rd Street's Dragon Emperor
Tenjo chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
Dunno how I missed it, but you actually said he was of Japanese and African descent... but it still makes little sense. Like I said, Umbra is Latin and I’m pretty sure it’s not even a surname in THAT culture, so it’s weird that he got it from his African father and it’s weird they chose such a heavily Japanese name for a mixed baby born and raised in the US. Something more neutral like Yuki or even Kenji; just something that roles off the tongue would have been better unlike Hideyoshi.

I’m obviously nitpicking, but names are one of the hardest parts of stories for me because I nitpick my own choices when I try writing. It has to make sense in the story and has to suit the character too... so having a great warrior called Bob is just a big no, or having a weakling called Titus. Any who, I apologise for being annoying.
Tenjo chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
Hideyoshi is obviously Japanese and I think the name means something like “lucky”, but I know for certain that Umbra means “shadow” in Latin. Is he a mixed blood? Either way, that’s one seriously edgy name.
WeeDevil chapter 3 . 2/12/2020
Please please please continue this
UltraInstinctDennix chapter 3 . 1/29/2020
c'mon make more chapters. oh and how about kinzie Kensington? plz
hellfire45 chapter 3 . 1/10/2020
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and what will happen with jade and what Hideyoshi will do to Angelo
ZLT180 chapter 1 . 1/5/2020
Don’t know if you were being literal about that Spanish thing or if it was made as a joke, just know those who are Hispanic speak Spanish. Saying you speak Mexican is an offensive form of it.

Also, the difference between Chinese and Japanese is that the last one has 3 alphabets.
Hpfanboy31800 chapter 3 . 1/2/2020
Firstly this story is amazing and I do hope you keep updating it. Secondly I did notice that Kinzie isn’t on the list of girls and was wondering why? Besides that thanks for writing awesome stories and I hope you aren’t done because this story’s too good to stop
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2019
Please update
Iron-Woman0789 chapter 3 . 7/28/2019
i'm hooked i can not wait to read what happens next
Iron-Woman0789 chapter 2 . 7/28/2019
Cool chapter
Iron-Woman0789 chapter 1 . 7/28/2019
Nice! chapter
loved it
AzurePhoenix00 chapter 3 . 7/22/2019
looking forward to the next chapter
AzurePhoenix00 chapter 2 . 7/22/2019