Reviews for Service with a Smile
Alexiitz chapter 62 . 5/21
Es curioso ver como la tematica del "cafe" creo una historia atrapante e interesante, sin duda tienes una habilidad gigante para crear historias Coeur, estoy ansioso de seguir leyendo tus historias

Saludos
VoidWalker1256 chapter 35 . 5/17
can't Pyrrha and Miltia share Jaune?
Jpc chapter 46 . 5/13
Purple hyacinths are used to display feelings of sadness and an asking for forgiveness.
Tolotos chapter 56 . 5/14
i think Cinder's Semblance is a variation of "Batavian tears"

from wikipedia: "Prince Rupert's drops (also known as Dutch or Batavian tears)[1][2] are toughened glass beads created by dripping molten glass into cold water, which causes it to solidify into a tadpole-shaped droplet with a long, thin tail. These droplets are characterized internally by very high residual stresses, which give rise to counter-intuitive properties, such as the ability to withstand a blow from a hammer or a bullet on the bulbous end without breaking, while exhibiting explosive disintegration if the tail end is even slightly damaged. In nature, similar structures are produced under certain conditions in volcanic lava, and are known as Pele's tears."
Mengsk chapter 62 . 5/4
Final review. Your humour was top notch as always and your characters have more complex than their on screen counterparts. Although, I do believe they have the ability to articulate their feelings better than any human being I've ever met in real life.

What I liked: Cafe Prime being essentially everything I wanted from the SDC in volumes 7 and 8. A villain the heroes couldn't defeat with a well placed punch.

Jaune having regular guy problems in a world of magic and monsters. Even the fearless huntresses of beacon have regular people issues.

I was hoping for a little more, but even touching on relations between Huntsman and civilian. They don't really hang out. Wary of each other.

What I hated: Jaune stumbling into the centre of momentous events being the saviour of the city. Being on a first name basis with every major player in the city. Which I suppose is pretty much your formula and it's worked out well so far. Why fix what ain't broke? I was all for regular joe surviving in a mad world. Overcoming some new, personal, unique issue while having no idea the apocalypse is nigh.

That bargain they struck in the end. If it was Adam and the White Fang alone I would submit there may be a chance. Some flicker of hope with dialogue. Salem? I know these villains aren't there canon counterparts and this story was designed and plotted out long before we knew anything concrete on her motivations. I feel her initial introduction, her first lines, made it very clear. Her mission statement was war on hope. Terrorizing civilians and dividing the populace as strategy as much as, frankly, as much as the Russians are doing present day. Working as intended. Jaune made some powerful words about how its his guys caught in the middle and the warring parties should take it outside but he isn't in the know about the one-woman genocide driving the thing (not knowing is on Ozpin, of course).
Monster King chapter 62 . 5/3
Awesome work
Mengsk chapter 60 . 5/3
You ever hear the one about the Munich conference and putting off a fight?
Eddyg125 chapter 26 . 4/25
Jaune can't be that stupid... still funny though
VoidWalker1256 chapter 9 . 4/21
isn't velvet's semblance photographic memory?
sahhhhhh chapter 62 . 4/11
2nd one ive read of yours, you and everyone who works on them are incredible, this went about the entire show in a completely different and fresh way and it was amazing
Screattt chapter 2 . 4/8
Offfhh way to rub it in his face xD Oh you didn't join beacon? Here are all these hunters who did. Good lord.
son44 chapter 17 . 4/6
This and chapter 18 are my two favorite fan fiction chapters of all time. It's so touching and so human. People coming to care for a guy just trying to be a good person is heartwarming, and helping someone in their time of need even more so.
Ruby's innocence is gone
Happy chapter 62 . 4/2
This was an amazing story, I love this take on a what if scenario. After reading this I think I'll definately take a look at your other stories, I laughed I cried, there was emotion, I cannot express just how much I enjoyed this.
foxchick1 chapter 1 . 3/27
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life
tomorrow. Thank you very much and good day.
8,936 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »