Reviews for Service with a Smile
dreaddragonknight chapter 18 . 30m
Daaawwwww
dreaddragonknight chapter 17 . 1h
Wow that escalated, and I can’t wait to see the coming rage storm that is ALL the friends Jaune has made coming down on someone
Master Attlon chapter 15 . 3h
I just want Torchwick to pester him about the girl he went out with and what they did together.

Did you take her upstairs? Did you do it right here at the counter? Did you tear her clothes off and dig into that nubile flesh? Did you smear here with cake? Did you use toys? Utensils? These utensils? Are you making me eat with the same utensils you used during your sexcapade you filthy, disgusting-

Shut up, Roman!

Geez, just asking.
Master Attlon chapter 14 . 3h
That omake was hilarious. Blake would rather degrade herself than face the awkwardness of talking with her team.

Classic.
Master Attlon chapter 13 . 3h
I was so glad to see our favorite Invincible Girl get the chance to shine in the story. Even if her first impression with our protagonist is basically giving him the vibe that she's a penniless bum who walked in and then got out of paying her bill by looking pitiful and begging him to let her go.

All impression can probably help to make a better relationship though.
dreaddragonknight chapter 16 . 12h
I love the stories where Jaune manages to have the craziest luck. Also I enjoy your characterization and different ideas from cannon
dreaddragonknight chapter 15 . 14h
What about our dear boi Sun? That is my only question on the chapter, otherwise great as usual
dreaddragonknight chapter 14 . 15h
Good chapter, many feels.
dreaddragonknight chapter 13 . 16h
Well that went places, different yet similiar ones to cannon, well done
dreaddragonknight chapter 12 . 17h
Yeah I figured you weren’t bashing on Pyrrha, in cannon she had a team of people that treated her like a person while so far in this she has a team that treats her much like everyone else has, on a pedestal and such
dreaddragonknight chapter 11 . 18h
Wow the twins went into full on tsundere mode on Jaune which is hilarious and glad to see Ren and Nora making an appearance
Colinpop5 chapter 26 . 20h
Lol love it.
dreaddragonknight chapter 9 . 8/13
Jaune saves the World via coffee
dreaddragonknight chapter 8 . 8/13
All of the hugs
dreaddragonknight chapter 7 . 8/13
Coco is now one of my favorite characters in this storyXD
3,844 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »