Reviews for Service with a Smile
Reader20448 chapter 62 . 7/18
Binged this all and have to say, fucking amazing 10/10 sitting a second place of my favorite fics from you, number one is still relic of the future. This was a truly a great read.
Kaiimei chapter 62 . 7/17
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I finally finished this story and it was TOTALLY worth it!

I recall making it to about when Cinder gives him flowers that say "I'm sorry" and that was where the story ended. I kept humming and hawing at reading this again, and I'm so glad I did. Salem showing up at the end for a cup of coffee and finding something she enjoyed, and a human that, while afraid of her, was still determined to give her the best service he could, was the cherry on top of this super-awesome-rocky-road-sundae of delicious storywriting!

Once more I find myself in awe!
Vilkath chapter 14 . 7/11
My opinion on Harems are in general they are impractical and would never work out in real life. Most relationships barely work out with Divorces having something like a 60% rate in marriages these days, the idea that multiple people can get together and stay together is even more insane.

That said this is fiction, less realism is almost a given. I generally support harems because most settings have multiple girls and guys that go amazingly well together, and excluding some to push another can make you feel bad. On top of which perusing all of them if you have an idea for them would force you to write dozens of different fics. Which if romance isn't the driving part of the story is a bit silly and leaves you with the other end of fanfic spectrum. Nearly cannon stories that just ship a different pair of people.

I will also say Harem anime have not done the idea any favors. Most of them might have multiple people chasing one person, but almost none of them get any where. The relationship never progresses no matter how long the series is. Most Harem anime become "Status Quo is god" in that no one seems to make any progress on their feelings. No matter what kind of special moments they have or talks they give by the next episode it's all back to normal. If your really lucky some kind of Epilogue might show them married with kids, but mostly they go no where.
loboleona1111 chapter 62 . 6/29
Thank you for the amazing story! This was an amazing slice of life and love how so many come to enjoy Juanes company and service! This story made me laugh, cry feel joy and anger. So many of the characters where voiced so well i knew exactly who spoke even if their name wasnt said (i listened to this fic as an audio and every character that spoke was distinct in tone, easily discernable)

What confuses me was the ambiguity of the relationship with jaune miltia and pyrra. it seemed miltia and pyrra are great friends, juane and miltia are together still but dont want to settle down or marry.

So miltia is pushing Pyrra to be closer to Juane? I guess it might be one of those things that dont need answers though. thank you for this amazing work!
Janiel Gerard chapter 28 . 6/23
Bruh! Ozpin is hilarious at this lol
cassnova5424 chapter 15 . 6/6
The comedy this chapter was INSPIRED. Haven't laughed that hard in weeks
The Remainder chapter 61 . 6/4
if i had one complaint, it would be that ruby and mercury's relationship was inconclusive. not even mentioned in the ending. maybe it was forgotten, maybe it was meant to end with mercury's cynical rant about love. who knows
The Remainder chapter 62 . 6/3
idealistic idea with the best possible storytelling 10/10
AbberantLancer chapter 62 . 6/2
Reread and this story is as good as ever. It is its own world and the characters for some reason feel more fleshed out than in canon, and that's just a testament to the story itself.
SoulBrotherA chapter 10 . 5/29
damnit Russel, you and your code switching tendencies
SoulBrotherA chapter 6 . 5/29
and remember kids, the customer is always right IN MATTERS OF TASTE
Thelazyimmortal chapter 28 . 5/22
The end had me dying lmaooo
Coeur's note completely explains why he loves Neo
Juno Schnee Link chapter 13 . 5/6
because she relies too much on her semblance
Juno Schnee Link chapter 12 . 5/6
To be fair You didn't give them a chance At all You're not even trying. So There's no use to be open around them when you're not even trying
9,097 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »