Reviews for Service with a Smile
Googlemo chapter 6 . 12h
Pretty cool work, kinda fresh, tho I feel like you kinda "rented" this idea, Im pretty sure there is fic about Jaune opening cafe instead becoming a student. Would interesting if you at least unlock his aura and make him a little more involved in hunter's world.
Zcypher chapter 6 . 13h
I think you made the right call not splitting this chapter. The length and the self contained mini arc remind me of the kind of problem situation you find in a 30 minute tv show. Which, aside from being a nice change of pace from the normal 'if people find out jaunes secret the world will explode' arc of some of your other stories, it plays really well with the setting of the story. None of which would remain intact if it was cut in two.
beast5200 chapter 6 . 14h
Okay this is great. I thought I loved white sheep (which I still do) but this was amazing. I can't help but find Jaune's a very endearing story. I don't want to wait for more but I gladly will. I'll have to check out even more of your stories now. If their even half as good as this then there headed up towards my favorites.
Thank you for writing this amazing story.

-beast5200
Guest chapter 6 . 15h
Dawww, that end bit with the ledger was really sweet. Keep up the great work, you magnificent author you.
NightmareMBD chapter 6 . 21h
Chapter wasn't broken. My heart wasn't shattered.
Absolute amazing.
It works as one week!
Long chapters are harder to write chapters, but makes the wait all the more worthwhile for th reader.
shelwyn chapter 6 . 10/19
The situation got to be a little ridiculous I think. Hmm.. Anyway the story is enjoyable but I don't see where you can take the story. He got hurt the first few chapters and you already had the girl work for him. I guess next chapter he'll get a part time maybe someone original plot relevant. A villain even who knows they'll bring drama or something down the line. Marry me. If it had kept as a fluff slice of life for it would have been nice but I think it moved too fast.
shelwyn chapter 5 . 10/19
Oh I was kind of expecting a fluff fic nice slice of life but it got violent fast. I mean looking back you did the proper foreshadowing and everything but I wasn't expecting it like this. Marry me.
shelwyn chapter 4 . 10/19
Whew even I was starting to blush with that heavy handed flirting lmao. Marry me. It had a bit of a strong ending though. Wonder what Torchwick will say about this though? Told you so hahah?
shelwyn chapter 3 . 10/19
Marry me. The story is really cute. Kyaa cute. It's nice and simple no action and I hope it stays that way too. Marry me.
shelwyn chapter 2 . 10/19
Marry me. Oh this chapter was nice good progression the team met him they were alright with him it all went well marry me.
shelwyn chapter 1 . 10/19
Kyaaa that was cute waaaaa I loved it! Waa this has so many reviews and like 6 chapters lol. Waaaa this is awesome!
IWishIWasRen chapter 6 . 10/18
This story is soooo unique! It actually makes me like all the villains in RWBY and sort of appreciate their personalities more, the characters are on point and the story moves along beautifully.
NotWeird chapter 6 . 10/18
This is so cute and heartwarming! I love One-Man-Army Jaune and his earnest befuddlement when it comes to women 3

Also! The difference in Huntsmen culture vs. civilian culture was just! ! ! I've always wondered how normal folk view Huntsmen/Huntresses and your explanation of it felt real :)

Will any other main characters will be making an appearance soon? Oooh, like Ms. Pyrrah Nikos ;)

I loved the story and I can't wait for the next chapter (on Halloween too 3 3) !
Sparkysbro chapter 6 . 10/18
I was expecting the chapter to end with Roman and Neo sauntering in and a metaphorical record scratching as the waitresses prepared to stop the robbery that was obviously about to happen. That being said, this was another great chapter! It really puts into perspective the amount of effort that Jaune is putting into the restaurant.
1,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »