Reviews for A New Home
Tamara chapter 5 . 2/16
Please update soon
hi chapter 5 . 12/23/2017
is there coming a new story in the redeeming grant series
reader82 chapter 5 . 12/10/2017
Awesome!
The bonding between all the family units was great. And I loved the deaging giving many of them a chance to experience stuff they missed while actually being kids. Part of me wishes they'd stay the way they are but on the other hand that would be hard especially for Kara. Hopefully all of them learn that they can be themselves around the family even when they're grown again. Can't wait to see.
Tamara chapter 5 . 11/27/2017
Great chapter I loved the family dynamics
reader82 chapter 4 . 11/5/2017
This gets better and better with every chapter. I loved all the teens with their insecurities. The interaction between Grant and Coulson was one of my favorite parts. It's been a while since you wrote about them and I missed them already. So thanks a lot for this.
Tamara chapter 4 . 10/26/2017
Please update soon
reader82 chapter 3 . 10/5/2017
Just finished this awesome chapter. I loved the scene with Lincoln and I totally adore "little" Harry and how he treats his hopefully soon-to-be brother Werner.
cascadewaters chapter 3 . 9/26/2017
Y'all know I'm always excited to see new chapters/installments! I particularly liked Lincoln's crash-course in clanly dynamics, as it was a perfect way for someone who so rarely finds trouble to find it, and in a big way; it fit so well with his character, and I could see a sweet little 'teenager' reacting in the ways that he did. I also really like little!Harry quite a lot, and can totally see him just curling up in Tony's lap one day because he's got a low fever and feels blah, or something like that, and Tony being surprised, but then snuggling him gladly for a good long time, delaying video meetings or whatever. They both know what it's like to need some daddy-lovin' while *not* nursing a sore bottom, and they should both know what it's like to satisfy that need.

(don't mind me, you already know my brain writes fanfic for fanfic...)
Tamara chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
I love seeing that you have updated this story because I look forward to it. I love the family additions it’s great. I can’t waits to read the next chapter. All around great chapter please update soon.
reader82 chapter 2 . 9/2/2017
What an amazing surprise, a second chapter! It was as good as ever. I loved the many additions to the family, there is so much material for hopefully many more stories there. And still no wedding. Sa you have to do another chapter or story - that's awesome.
Tamara chapter 2 . 8/28/2017
Great chapter I love how you are expanding the family members. It was great read.
Sailormoon101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
Amazing as always! I was thrilled to see this update and read the this chapter in the series. I'm looking forward to reading about the wedding!
reader82 chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Thanks for adding another story to this marvelous series. I loved it. I would have thought that it gets to much persons so its confusing but it's not. You're doing an awesome job and I hope we get to be a part of the wedding soon.
LORD OF PLANETS chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
will u ever do an inhuman storyline?
Al chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
I like this series very much! My fav are Matt Lance Leo Mack lokie Darcy and Peter.P Buky and Grant