Reviews for Pokémon: Adventures in Equestria
GirlFish chapter 4 . 10/10
Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack now have geodes.

Sunset Shimmer might be next considering the description was red...and I'm not sure who else it could be. Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, and I think that Starlight Glimmer might be next in line.

If Celestia has a Garedvoir, I'm interested in seeing what pokemon Luna has.
twilight sparkle chapter 4 . 10/10
Oh its simple! Sunset Shimmer ! Great update and sorry for asking you again, but, is my request too abrupt? I'm so sorry for asking you time and time again, I just don't want to force you into something you don't feel comfortable with, sorry great chapter though.
Love twilight sparkle and now I gotta take to the skies ;)
PS. I'm so sorry,
Aerosmith Fluttershy Discord chapter 4 . 10/9
So are discord and Fluttershy in the next chapter? I hope you update again. Thanks again for the update?
GirlFish chapter 3 . 9/16
I'm thinking that either Sunset or Applejack is next...
twilight sparkle chapter 3 . 9/15
Its amazing! And the next one is AppleJack for sure! I loved your work as always Miraculous!
Love twilight sparkle
Aerosmith Fluttershy Discord chapter 3 . 9/15
Thanks for updating the story. I was getting eager. And I am psyched for this story to continue. I can't wait to see Discord and Fluttershy's Pokemon.
Aerosmith Fluttershy Discord chapter 2 . 9/3
Can't wait until Discord and Fluttershy appear. How many more chapters until they appear?
GirlFish chapter 2 . 8/24
First Twilight gets her little crystal thing-and in the next chapter, Rainbow Dash is going to get hers...definitely intrested in seeing who might be next.

The Gardevior is a nice touch. *Wonder if we'll see Flash again...*
twilight sparkle chapter 2 . 8/24
Ooooo! I loved it! So gooooood! I know where the geodes came from ;) nice work! The geodes make their destiny waaaaaaaaayyy more interesting, its like you have a mystical destiny and ummmm, I uhhhhh, well, ya know my ummmm request? Can you ummmmmmm, tell me about it? Sorry, just wanna know your reply
Love twilight sparkle and now I gotta take to the skies ;)
GirlFish chapter 1 . 8/21
Looks promising. :-)
twilight sparkle chapter 1 . 8/8
Great prologue, can't wait to read more and Timberx Sunset shipping is called either SunSpruce or TimberSet shipping, and I also think that Starlight looks cool as a human and did you know that there are some people out there who support SUNSPARKLE SHIPPING! THAT'S JUST WEIRD AND THEY ARE NOT LESBIANS THEY ARE FRIENDS!
Love twilight sparkle