Reviews for Pokémon: Adventures in Equestria
twilight sparkle chapter 10 . 6/17
Oooohhh! I loved this! Can't wait till the next chappie!
GirlFish chapter 10 . 6/15
Now that the girls have seen each other, I look forward to seeing how lunch goes...considering that's supposedly when the girls become friends-or something like that.
GirlFish chapter 9 . 6/15
I'm interested in seeing how Understanding will come into play later on in the story...like Forgiveness for example. *According to Equestria Girls and its' animal counter part, we now what the other Elements can do...not so much with the other two Elements in front of us.*
Girlbook chapter 10 . 6/14
Yay, a new chapter! Do more!
Generalhyna chapter 9 . 3/20
this is growing and growing so big and awsome and full of potential...I dont know if you want any ocs, but can my oc join maybe?
twilight sparkle chapter 9 . 3/20
Nice chapter. I think that you should give twilight sparkle a pikachu.
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 9 . 3/19
Starlight should have Chansey. You know they don't all have to be starter pokemon. For example, Discord can have a Mime Jr.
Katie chapter 9 . 3/19
I like how you've used both Celestia and Luna during the choosing chapters. I also like the ideas so far for the Mane 8's and their love interests' Pokémon as well as the songs. My favorite so far is Applejack with Chikorita. As for my ideas for those who don't have one picked out yet, here's my idea(s) for the following:
Discord-Misdreavus/Mismagius (since mischief)
Cheese Sandwich-Popplio (appears playful and fun loving)
Starlight Glimmer-Litten (based on the personality of the one Ash captured during his time in Alola)
Sunburst-Chimchar (based on the personality of the one Ash took in after Paul abandoned it)
I think, considering the kind of character Discord is, shouldn't have an actual starter.
San child of the wolves chapter 9 . 3/19
Nicely done. So seeing as you have most of the starters chosen save Bulbasuar, Squirtil, Chimchar and Chespin... hmm maybe Chimchar for Sunburst, Sqirtil for Starlight, Chespin for Cheese and Bulbasaur fir Discord or switching them around but I really think Chimchar would be good for Sunburst.
Girlbook chapter 8 . 2/27
Make the next one soon; because I liked it and has the potential to be a good story.
GirlFish chapter 8 . 2/23
If Sunset is the Element of Forgiveness, then I'm interested in seeing what Starlight Glimmer's Element is going to be...since the others are Magic, Loyalty, Honesty, Kindness, Laughter, and Generosity.

Apparently, Sunset gained forgiveness after the Siren fiasco when they tried to get their magic back by feeding off of all that energy during the Battle Of the Bands thing.

Humility? (That would be my guess...considering that in the show, the girls met her when she was oppressing others with her version of 'equality'. Then again when Twilight had to prevent her from messing with the time stream so that none of them ever had the chance to meet.)
twilight sparkle chapter 8 . 2/22
Wait! Starlight is here!
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 8 . 2/21
Come on! Let the team up begin!
Fluttershy Discord Metallica chapter 8 . 2/21
Looking forward to the Starlight chapter and I can’t wait until Discord appears. I hope I get to see Discord’s Pokemon.
twilight sparkle chapter 7 . 1/27
True that! Though pinkie pie has more. This was awesome! Now we are gonna see Sunset! Bye!
Love twilight sparkle and now I gotta take to the skies