Reviews for The Liveshow
TicklishOstrich chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
that would be the perfect live show. thannk you for writing this i love you
Oswin Cadwin chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
I'm sorry, I'm just dying in a corner over here, and I haven't had a moment to tell you that THIS IS AMAZING YOU ARE AMAZING OMG OMG OMG WHY WHY WHY I WANT THIS TO LIKE CONTINUE OMG
CrystalClearNightmare chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
THIS. IS. PERFECTION.
Spyder-Pig chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
AH! So. Freaking. Awesome! Loved this so much! I wish this could happen irl.
Your friendly neighborhood,
Spyder-Pig
pigling1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
This is my first Dan and Phil fic, I was a little wary at the beginning but it wasn't too much. Lovely thank you
Finnish toast chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
AAAAAAAA IM SCREAMING UGHHH I LOVE THESE TYOES OF FANFICS
AmazingCat303 chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
Omg I love these kind of ones lmao. Really well written!
PickledMirror chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
Phan holds a top spot on my looonggg list of ships, but I've been wary about reading any fics about them due to the fact that since they were real people, the possibility of getting them wrong was huge. But I loved this!
Twisted Storyteller chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
Was it supposed to be funny? If not, I feel like a terrible person for finding it humorous. But it was also really sweet and I enjoyed it! (Just wish it really happened though)
FyrandTheGryffinclaw chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
Hey, great job one your oneshot here. I really like how you kept Dan in character. At first Phi seemed kinda ooc but then it made sense. Idk, I just dont think he would be that cold or angry irl, even in these circumstances.

In the paragraph with the argument in it, I noticed that you had basically comstant dialogue. Perhaps you could fix that and change paragraphs every time a new person spoke, maybe even making the convo seem more rapidfire by only adding a "said" tag occasionally through it. It really makes a difference in making your writing look much more professional, and it will stand out more against the more poorly written fics on this site.

Overall, though, I really enjoyed reading this. You did a great job in making me feel like I was actually watching a liveshow. You'll go far, just keep working on your craft and before you know it you'll be better than you ever thought you could be!

-Fyr