Reviews for Life as We Know It
Daisy52761 chapter 22 . 4/16
A girl on Earth chapter 22 . 7/11/2012
This was an amazing story! Im going to give you a 9.99 out of 10 because the scene where Lily comes back was a little too mushy. Other than that .. One word ...EPIC!
Aria
rubiesandrain chapter 22 . 5/1/2012
This was really good! I enjoyed it so much! Super awesome job!
rubiesandrain chapter 22 . 5/1/2012
This was really good! I enjoyed it so much! Super awesome job!
Lily Gnesda chapter 22 . 12/29/2009
loved this story! in the beginning, i didn't like they way you characterized james, but it grew on me as the story progressed. i loved the end- sirius' final words. however, i shuddered every time james called lily "lady lily", it was an awkward pet name- just awkward. sorry to be overly critical. it's just that i think you have so much potential as a writer. i really did love this story. it was beautiful.
David Fishwick chapter 22 . 11/3/2009
Brilliant and thanks for writing.
buttonbit chapter 18 . 9/10/2008
Great story!

I'll read the other chapters when I have more time but I feel that 'Life AS We Know It' deserves more reviews!
K. East chapter 19 . 5/26/2008
Lmfao.

Loved this chapter.

So many reasons, must I name them?
K. East chapter 18 . 5/26/2008
Okay, first of all - awesome burning spell. Seriously. It sounds kick-ass.

Second of all - I don't really think Voldemort is the kind of villain that would say "I will get you for this!" over and over again, but not actually get them for it. He's more the type to have a smooth, slow chat with them while he manipulates them into a trap. He's the kind of villain who plays with his food before he eats it.

Think when he was in the Chamber of Secrets with Harry ;)

Anyway, pretty awesome chapter you have here.
K. East chapter 17 . 5/26/2008
I think... Lily should beat James up.

I don't know, it would just give me a sense of satisfaction.

Ignore me, I'm feeling weird right now. xD
K. East chapter 16 . 5/26/2008
I think it was kind of lame how easily they figured out what the "artifacts" were. ._. Especially the bit about the Statue of Liberty. Why would a wizard who had spent most of his lifetime trying to conquer Britain curse an artifact in the United States? And why is it such a simple, easy spell to tell if it is cursed at all?

Sigh.
K. East chapter 15 . 5/26/2008
Ugh, Lily, don't take him back! That completely ruins the fun of it. .

He DID treat her poorly, you know. Jerk.
K. East chapter 14 . 5/26/2008
Wow, Petunia has a soul! *cheers*

Cute bit about the boggart, really...kind of character development, lol. It was quite humorous until they started sobbing their faces off.

I see you left a cliffhanger. :3

Good chapter as always!
K. East chapter 13 . 5/26/2008
Rick's gonna die, isn't he?

Shoot. I was rather getting used to him.
K. East chapter 12 . 5/26/2008
Cool, she's a photographer. D: I would kill to have that job, I swear.