Reviews for Life as We Know It
Eloyse chapter 16 . 8/7/2003
Yeah! You updated this too! I love this story, so update soon, ok? I can't wait for the next chapter. Voldermont was actually at the clock? Scary. How exactly is the Statue of Liberty 'magical'? I think I missed that part...oh well, re-reading anything of your's won't be a hardship, ne? Well, great job, like always!

~kylarachan
mooncancer chapter 16 . 8/7/2003
I forgot if I review it or not but it's great, wonderful and James is so so so... sweet. Please add more soon.
Reviewer chapter 16 . 8/7/2003
to Anonymous- You know it's jealousy, don't deny it. Bwahahaahaa.
Chihiro chapter 16 . 8/7/2003
Write On!
Energeezer chapter 16 . 8/7/2003
Statue of Liberty! Hip-hip-herray!
k00lgirl1808 chapter 16 . 8/7/2003
very good keep going
copperlights chapter 16 . 8/7/2003
kewl! Was that the second time that they came facce-to-face to Voldemort? You know, the prophecy in OOtP... o well, this is so much better than depression, so I hope that the next chappie will come out soon! Ja!
Tribal Leader chapter 16 . 8/7/2003
This fanfic is turning out AWESOME! It's one of my favs and i look forward to the updates! I also love how you are doing the whole prophecy(the whole thrice defied thing)! Love how it happen to alice/frank too.

Will James screw up again? What about more foreshadowing?
Channy chapter 16 . 8/7/2003
To GOOD to be true!PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Kat44 chapter 16 . 8/7/2003
this chappie has a LOT of action!

-Katherine
swimade333 chapter 16 . 8/7/2003
Wonderful! I hope Lily trusts James soon. I loved the last chapter when she found out what bad shape he was in since she left..
blooperay chapter 16 . 8/6/2003
hey! i love the action :) update sooN!~
val chapter 16 . 8/6/2003
that is so cute how L&J fight together

update soon.

lyl

val
hart-break chapter 15 . 8/6/2003
i'm so glad lily and james are together again. it was so sweet and nice. very well written this chapter! can't wait till the next chapter
SterlingSilver chapter 15 . 8/5/2003
I apologize for the long interval between my previous review, and this one. I have been on vacation, and when I got back, I was pleased to find 6 new chapters! They are all wonderful, and the scene where James apologizes is very tear-jerking. I loved it! All these past chapters are FABULOUS, I have no complaints! Keep it up!
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »