Reviews for Life as We Know It
K. East chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
Good chapter. :D I think we all know what this is about, lol...
K. East chapter 9 . 5/26/2008
I think James was right to go to the job. Workaholic he may be, but if he is an Auror on duty then his responsibility is to protect the wizarding public. He can't put his private life ahead of that, considering the situation was urgent.

So Sirius is kind of being jerkish here.
K. East chapter 8 . 5/25/2008
AH! JAMES, YOU JERK!

I love how Sirius and Ara just completely abandon Lily's feelings in order to go off in their little loveish tangent, lol.

It's actually "Ara and me" in this case. - People get that mixed up a lot, but if you take away the "Ara and" the sentence reads "You're just going through a rough time, like me" which is grammatically correct. That's how you discern which pronoun to use. :)
K. East chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
James, you jerk! *flail*

Seriously, he is being such an arse.
K. East chapter 6 . 5/25/2008
Ooh, weird. She actually DID transfigure someone into a frog.

Lmfao.
K. East chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
I wish James would show up on time, but he probably won't, will he?

Sad. :(
K. East chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
I'm digging the drama. :3 This is pretty much the kind of fanfiction I live for, right here... good job :D
K. East chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
Whoo.

This looks like it's going to be amazing. :) Definitely a great start that drew me in.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 22 . 12/12/2007
Good work :) You protrayed emotions beautifully and developed the plot-line well.

I didn't go back to check, but didn't Voldemort kill the assistant to the Minter of Magic in Lily's parent's house? That's when Petunia came to the Ministry of Magic and when Lily decided to go back to the magical world?

But then later, when they were picking a place to go into hiding, Lily said that no one knows the location of her parent's old house - and yet Voldemort does know that house according to your story?

Just something to consider :)
totoro chapter 22 . 4/25/2006
TEN! Your story is so... awesome. IJ think you should write a sequel.
mnz chapter 22 . 11/26/2005
Rated: 3-4

Your story had an okay beginning, but as it progressed it's appeal faded and a new story line was brought in. You started out with a sour relationship between Lily and James, but there was never much of a relationship between them throughout the story. You focused more on the unsignificant things, like the order of the pheonix or tasks that the two had to complete. I'm sure you chose the romance genre for a reason, but it sounds more general. I remember scrolling over numerous unimportant and boring lines only to be met with lousy paragraphs. I would have rated it as a 1 but I rated a little higher because it could have developed into a nice story. Better luck next time.
hermioneluver333 chapter 22 . 5/28/2005
Wow! This is amazing! I think I said the exact same thing after reading Our Complicated Lives, but this surpasses even that! In this story you really flushed out the relationshipe between Lily and James, showing that not all fairytales are perfect all the time and that love can endure through all of life's curveballs!

Rating:10

Congratulations on completing a truly awsome story, and for truly capturing my heart with your charactors!

Zoƫ-Anne
chocolatefroggie19 chapter 22 . 7/1/2004
this is gonna sound very cheesy...but...there are really tears in my eyes! your a great author! that was the perfect l/j story! you will certainly be highly recommended on my favorites list!
Wanted chapter 22 . 5/30/2004
No i Love 'd it. I'm not going to go into my whole long sreaking of "oh my freaking gawd" cause i've done it inuffe. so later
lala chapter 22 . 5/17/2004
ok i give it an 8. its pretty good for a fanfiction, i like your writing style and i like that you tried to stick to the facts-
however, you neglected some, like sirius being best man at the wedding, peter having been a spy for a long time,james and sirius thinking remus was the spy- and what happened with arabella and sirius? wouldnt he have told her he wasnt the secret keeper?
But thats about all the critic i can come up with, the rest was written nicely, realistically and I really likes it!
338 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »