Reviews for Life as We Know It
Atlantis Forester chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Oh, how terribly sweet! I really adore James's speech.

Cheers,

~Lanti~
ToonedIn chapter 3 . 3/7/2003
Just a quick "hello, the story is still fantastic" message. lol.
Alriadne chapter 2 . 3/7/2003
The one word that comes to mind about this fanic is finally. I loved your last story but was a little down at the ending because I was left hnging. Update soon.
ToonedIn chapter 2 . 3/7/2003
"Ouch" is the first thing that crossed my mind when I read the end of the first chapter. Brilliantly written, and as another reviewer said, you have explained the situation in the time between the two chapters very well.

I have been a fan of yours since reading 'Our Complicated Lives' and I can see that this story will be just as fantastic, and I can't wait until the next add!

By the way, I am a member here, but I can't be bothered to log in.
MandaB chapter 2 . 3/6/2003
oh yeah new story! its good, and is only gonna get better because you ROCK and you gotta update quickly.
JamesLilyRocks chapter 2 . 3/6/2003
Hey,

Awsome chapter. I just read the prequel and its awsome, and now im reading this story and its starting off even better. Hope you update soon.

Allie

James and Lily.*tear*
Fangboy chapter 2 . 3/6/2003
Fantastic as usual.

_
mimmio chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
I'll be ready to read the next chapter! No wonder this sounds so familiar!
everblue3 chapter 2 . 3/6/2003
This looks to be of the same caliber of your other story, and considering how much I enjoyed that one, I look forward to nothing less than a spectacular story from you, madame Author.

I like how you started with the epilogue of the last - I ended up opening the other one and reading it, before I saw that you'd done the work for me. Very thoughtful of you. I also like how you've made reference to the interim time between the two stories in this first chapter - it's a nice segue, and it makes sure that we are up to speed about what's going on in their lives.

I look forward to your next chapter - good luck with writing it!
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23