Reviews for Life as We Know It
copperlights chapter 22 . 9/13/2003
10! 10! 10! That was *the* best! Even though it was really sad, it stil sticks with the story, and you even made Peter humble... kind of... at the beginning! Well, thats all I have to say, so keep workin on your other stories! Ja!
MegHarts chapter 22 . 9/13/2003
i loved ur story! it's so sad it's over, though!
BastsCleopatra chapter 22 . 9/13/2003
AH! NO! They're dead! I'm so sad...:(:( That's so tragic! But beautiful at the same time...tragically beautiful! OK, I rate you a TOTAL 20! You've gone above and beyond anything I have EVER read before! I TOTALLY loved the way you tied in the title to the end of the story. And the whole thing with Ara! GENIUS! That's a perfect way to explain it!:) PURE GENIUS! I totally love it!:)
vamperfly chapter 22 . 9/13/2003
I've got tears in my eyes...100 GREAT JOB!

EXCELLENT! REALLY WELL WRITTEN!
Lain chapter 22 . 9/12/2003
*Sub* I'm sitting here , its 12:01, there's a half empty box of kleenex sitting next to me and i'm...incredulous? Although I knew what was coming since the beginning of the story i tried to push it to the back of my mind as i read. Reading about "the death of the parents of harry potter" from the first book didnt make me cry, it was sad yes, but they were characters that i hadent known and it wasnt a shock. This story puts all 5 currently printed books into a whole new light. We, your readers got the chance to grow up with the characters, watch them grow together and come to love them. Since i finished reading this fic i'm going to reread the 5 Hp books, its going to seem different. I loved every second of it, i laughed, i cried, i checked for updates and hopped up and down when another chapter was up. Your plot is original and suits the book so well, ur writing style is wonderful, ur characters so complexe. I rate u 10/10. And to make another point ur dedicated, you managed to write a full 22 chapter sequel. Do you know how many authors get to ch10 and quit because they get bored? Anyway, thank you for all the fun i had reading the story.

~Lain
keyann chapter 22 . 9/12/2003
Ohh..that was AMAZING! I give it a 10, the story gave me chills! I love how you keep sneaking in the titles..."Our Complicated Lives"..that ending was great, with the title and everything, and this "Life as we know it" that was awesome! So sad, I hate this ending, but you can't change it..*Sigh* You're amazing, so...go you and..

RAWK ON!

-kerry
swimade333 chapter 22 . 9/12/2003
I would definatly give this an 8 or 9. You did mess up some facts around the end though. Harry was over a year old when he died for one. Also they were killed on Halloween and the avada kadavra curse causes green light (i know, I'm picky). The last one didn't bother me, but the first two did a bit. From the story, it seemed like you got them wrong, but maybe you were just being vague. I'm sad that this story is over. I liked it A LOT. Wonderful job.
Gilded-Daemon2007 chapter 22 . 9/12/2003
10 all the way. I've really enjoyed the sequel and prequel. And I was wondering if you had purposely made the light red when hitting harry? Because if my memory tells me correctly, the killing curses light is green. I don't mean to offend in any way.

Other wise, I have no other questions. Thank you for yet another great story.
k00lgirl1808 chapter 22 . 9/12/2003
10 this is the only L/Jtory i can read
PVBookworm chapter 22 . 9/12/2003
I give it a ten! I'm on the verge of tears right now after reading that. Reading the prequel and then the sequel, wathcing Lily and James grow up and fall in love..you made it seem like I was there. Good job.
DancinEvy chapter 22 . 9/12/2003
100! lol it was amazing! I...wow. I don't know what to say. That ending...I loved it. also, it was great how you connected your story to the things in the 5th book. congrats on this amazing story! I hope you have some more great stories in line for us!
Clearbrook chapter 22 . 9/12/2003
Aw! I loved it! It's a 12! It never strayed off plot or got confusing! I'll read all your other stories!
lyra hime chapter 22 . 9/12/2003
This ranks a 7 because you hsve written better but this was still very good.
Tribal Leader chapter 22 . 9/12/2003
Tear.. So sad! I always hate when the end comes! I feel like Lily and James are always gonna be okay.

I hope Jk writes more about them in her future books. Like did they go back in the wand after GoF or not? Are they behind the veil? Who knows?

THIS STORY IS MY ABSOLUTE FAV STORY! HOW CAN IT BE ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THEN A 10! The ending was awesome! It made me feel so many emotions! You really are a fantastic writer! Are you thinking of writing professionally? I hope so! You write so descriptive and so the emotions perfectly!

If you have time read my story "Random Hearts" and tell me what u think! I would really really really appreciate knowing the opinion of a extroadinary writer like you.

I cant believe the story ended already! Im gonna miss reading it alot ;-(
molz chapter 22 . 9/12/2003