Reviews for New Games
gamer260 chapter 15 . 10/31/2007
please update!
yvette chapter 15 . 11/9/2006
holy crap that was weird...O.o...but in the same way it was good keep writing more i wanna find out what happens next
Sugarmoe chapter 15 . 1/3/2006
Ooh, kinda kinky...Even though it's been a while, I can't wait for the next chapter!
xXDarkest-KissXx chapter 15 . 6/7/2005
oh you mustn't stop...i love this so far...a little confused at times but i eventually figure it out...but keep it going...pease!
kemioko chapter 15 . 5/29/2005
I like it! Please update soon!
voyuerer chapter 15 . 2/28/2005
Hi, I do hope you plan on continuing this story, Its one of the best i ve read in this fandom
kai chapter 15 . 2/20/2005
plz update soon O_O
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 15 . 11/11/2004
Lieh: [blinkblink] [evil grin spreads across her face] Oh, don't worry, I will... [cakles in a manner VERY like her dark half, speeking of which...]

Nachzes: LIEH! And I thought you were supposed to be the innocent one!
limpet666 chapter 15 . 10/12/2004
Lmao! Omg! I so want to see Kaiba in stocking and nail polish! *rolls on floor clutching sides* Oh god I wish I could see his face! Keep writing! NOW!
Lissy Doll chapter 15 . 8/16/2004
Like holy mary mother of god, that was sizzling hot. You know usually I don't like stories where seto is submissive, but yours is just great. I love it. It was bloody brilliant! And I hear you are looking for beta-readers, and I am willing to be a beta! So please, I am begging on my knees, continue your fic.
Havenhaven chapter 15 . 12/7/2003
oh RA i just loved this story it was to to grerat i cant belive how sexy it was wow by RA i loved it
Xtermination chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
I must admit, I reviewed this solely because I am now your one hundredth reviewer...do you think less of me now? I enjoy this story very much, hence the reason it is on my favorites list, but I must say your updating has become rather...slack, to put it loosely. However, your style and the character mold into which you have fitted Seto and Yami is not only refreshing, but so correct that I cannot hold your lack of posting against you. My only complaint is that you seem to have deviated away from the plot, if there ever was one. You went from Yami being a polotical figure as well as a dangerous killer, to a comparitively docile creature. While your story started rather ensnaringly it seems to have progressed to random acts of sexual pleasure, not that I'm protesting sex mind you, but rather the underdevelopment of a potentially enrapturing story line.
ChicoryChickadee chapter 15 . 9/14/2003
Deliciously wicked and sensual. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Zak a.k.a YGO EcoGoth chapter 15 . 9/6/2003
( I was called Zak _~) UPDATE! THIS IS THE 3RD TIME I'VE READ YOUR STORY! UPDATE! Pwease?
Zak thats right female chapter 15 . 8/13/2003
Where are the next chapters? Need more chapters!

Oh by the way I must add you are the most talanted author I have read around this site, in fact you are better than ANY author's books I've read! Oh yeah and MORE CHAPTERS! . ahum *cough* *peace*