Reviews for M o o n l i g h t D a n c e
s0phtt chapter 2 . 7/6/2018
Do you think you could maybe do a sequel? Maybe give them a chance? Sombra has her eyes set on her own goals but i can't help thinking genji would choose to be by her side the way he could even If they could only have few stolen moments here and there. Love your writing anyway :)
xSeireiHime chapter 2 . 9/25/2017
OH MY GOD. That was beautifully written. The ending kinda bummed me out with the whole Gency thing, poor Angela and Genji. I mean, he doesn't really love her, and her she is all devoted to him. It's kinda sad...but anyway! I loved, loved the younger Somji interaction, it was cute; flirtatious and playful.
NotATracerMain chapter 2 . 9/20/2017
Really like your writing style. Please write more! Really like how you bent the characters personality a lil, yet not so much that it would contradict blizzards own ideas. Thanks for the read!
Wynterasiuuki chapter 2 . 8/31/2017
Woaaah, a new story? I never got a notification! I'm so sorry for not doing this earlier!
#1. Somji is a pretty damn cute ship. I rate it up top with McSombra and Gency. I like how you compared it to Romeo and Juliet, since I can definitely see the resemblance.
#2. I've always enjoyed when people mention the Sombra ARG! I was around when the Summer Games compass and the Tracer Trail were just revealed, and I followed closely to the very end. Cheers to adding that in!
Aaaaanyways, congratulations on another fabulous fluff piece. I'm sorry I wasn't able to read/review this earlier, I never saw it appear in my alerts list :'(
Can't wait for more Identificado, too! Good luck!
Genji chapter 2 . 8/28/2017
This was fucking amazing
Kurasu chapter 2 . 8/16/2017
Heya~! I'm glad y'all enjoyed this story. Wanted to let you all know that I do read these comments religiously, I just haven't replied cause I've been busy. However, you guys wouldn't mind if I wrote another story don't ya? Sorry it's a sad ending, but I guess I'm giving a nod to the fact that gency is probably canon. That won't happen in the next one however... Thank you all for reading this experimental piece! -Kurasu
reddevil47 chapter 2 . 8/11/2017
Expected this type of ending but it makes sense though, great story
Cao dreams in books chapter 2 . 8/11/2017
And now I'm shipping Somji. Thanks Kurasu, I can add this in my rare ships list. But seriously, it was sooo beautiful! I really enjoyed this "Romeo and Juliet" plot, sad with some funny parts. I like the description of their actions and their thoughts, it's fluid and well written, then I tried not to yell "yes !" when they kissed. So cute and yet so impossible to happen again, sob...
Oh and btw, in Italian "Prince Charming" is translated as "Principe Azurro", so "Blue Prince", the same in Spanish. That's why I understood the "Principe Verde" nickname and it makes me smile. Foreign languages are really interesting for me because there are a lot of surprises when you study them ;)
Thank you for this moment of lecture and for making my heart beating ! See you soon !
Cao
psppwner300 chapter 2 . 8/10/2017
Very well done, thank you. You're pretty good at describing how each character feels after whatever it is that they said. Personalities seem to be intact, too, and an interesting plot to boot. I'm looking forward to your future stories.
reddevil47 chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
So I wasn't the only one that likes Genji and Sombra together lol, story is great and I hope I get to see more
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
Yessssssssss awesome story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
Nice! I've been waiting for a sombraxgenji story!