Reviews for Memories
How are you so good at writing! I cried so many times when I was reading this chapter. You should write a book!
Marie-Beatrice Leduc chapter 10 . 8/28/2023

Please where can I find part 3 of this book
Kimberly Smith chapter 21 . 8/16/2023
n
Bored Reader chapter 4 . 7/25/2023
Percy's POV was hilarious! Can't wait to go on reading!
Bored Reader chapter 2 . 7/25/2023
Amazing! I really, really love this book! You're such an amazing writer, seriously.
Bored Reader chapter 1 . 7/25/2023
Hi! This is certainly one of the best fanfics I've ever read! Great job on the story, can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/19/2023
is the Lacey the same Lacy in the aphrodite cabin who told Piper about Drew?
Guest chapter 22 . 7/18/2023
WOW! I LOVE the mall scene! just imagine the faces of the people at the mall ;D
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2023
aww...I LOVE that horse symbolisim, simile, or something! its even relatable in cannon, and he can literally speak horse! :D
allistair5335 chapter 30 . 7/12/2023
I am absolutely loving Annabeth these last few chapters, I just love that she's getting confident and stood up to Percy and on behalf of that young girl to Rachel
allistair5335 chapter 27 . 7/12/2023
God damn this story is fantastic. just last chapter I was kinda sorta on Percy's side (mostly because of Thalia, Percy was mad for the wrong reasons) but like the thing with Rachel just happened and I'm like damn, idk how he can recover from this, he's just 100% wrong for that. anyway gotta keep reading to find out what happens!
allistair5335 chapter 26 . 7/12/2023
tbh while I think Percy is being harsh and is mad for the wrong reason (mainly jealousy it seems) he is right about Luke, Annabeth is being really really naive about it. She's going against all her friends advice (Piper, Thalia, Percy, and I'm not sure if anyone else said anything) because a stranger bat his eyelashes at her. if it were just Percy who hated him and no one else said anything I would get it and even be on her side but multiple people besides Percy have told her Luke is not a good person. she's friends with the person who got fucked over by Luke and she still thinks that "maybe he's just misunderstood!". anyway love the conflict, I can't stop reading and can't wait to see how it resolves itself.
allistair5335 chapter 19 . 7/11/2023
okay ngl Percy is forgiven for being such a dick last chapter for being such a good friend in this one
allistair5335 chapter 18 . 7/11/2023
tbh Percy was such a dick this chapter. doesn't matter what happened years ago or whether or not a dude was flirting with Annabeth. he had no right to act that way, essentially calling her a slut in front of everyone and saying she ruined his life. personally I'm still annoyed with him no matter how nice he acts after. I am loving the story tho, just a little frustrated with Percy (and Thalia) this chapter.