Reviews for The Shadow of Voltron
5/5 Great! :D
river.wind chapter 5 . 2/9
this was amazing! Keep up the amazing work! :D
Respect Potatoes chapter 5 . 1/30
mmm, I like this, I like this.
Glacio Koro chapter 5 . 1/16
I loved this chapter! Lmao Will is gonna be upset once he finds out Nico definitely did not take it easy whenever he finds his way back home. I look forward to the next chapter!
Milkshake and Cookies chapter 3 . 1/13
Part 2 of my previous review because I accidentally posted it before I was finished!

-to me was how the mics on the paladins’ armor worked. It’s like, sometimes they’re broadcasting to everyone in the area, sometimes they’re just talking to the team, sometimes they’re talking to no one but themselves, sometimes they’re only talking to specific people, how the heck do they control that stuff?! Sorry, totally random I know.

Also, ignore those people who just say “update, when will you ever update” and ESPECIALLY ignore those who harass you for an update. They don’t deserve an update if they have no knowledge of tack. You have your own life, and it’s good that you do and don’t spend your entire time on FFN and nothing else. Life comes first, updating fits somewhere towards the end. Education is important, also—it’s good that you’re focusing on that.

Of course Keith would be the one to last trust Nico, though—I mean, it only makes sense.

So, yeah. I think that’s all I really have to say, I think. Very good fic so far! I can’t wait to see what happens next! Like I said before, take your own time with updates. If you don’t end up sticking to your planned update schedule, that’s completely fine. We can wait.

Great chapter and stay safe!
(Very random, but have a cookie, you deserve it—(::))
Milkshake and Cookies chapter 5 . 1/13
Honestly, this is one of the best crossover fics I’ve ever read—I know the bar isn’t really that high, but my point is is that this fic is pretty darn good. Yes, there are a few spelling/grammatical errors, but honestly they aren’t that frequent, and I really don’t want to be a grammar nazi.

I’ve always wanted to write a HoO/V:LD crossover fic in which Nico and Keith switch places and live out each other’s lives, so I suppose it’s not that big of a shock that one of the very beginning scenes was my favorite out of this entire fic so far—in which Nico first lands in the Castle, and everyone thinks he’s Keith. I don’t know, it was just so entertaining to watch. I also love funny swap stories. Cliche, I know, but entertaining.

Speaking of characters (pretend I WAS speaking of characters), the characters are all perfectly in character. Keith is his usual emo, untrusting self, Lance is his usual “goofball” self (thanks Pidge—it was Pidge who said that, right?), and the others are all in character as well. I can read each of their lines in their voices. I think my only criticism, however, would be that Lance is a bit TOO goofy? I don’t know if that makes sense, but basically I would try to add maybe a couple, infrequent, serious moments with Lance—just so that it doesn’t feel like he doesn’t have any nuances. Does that make sense? Hope that’s helpful and not too harsh.

I also love Keith and Lance’s in-character bickering—if there’s one thing I love about Voltron’s early days, it’s those two’s comedic bickering. And boy, you really nailed it in the head with their bickering.

This is kind of random, but Nico wondering how the paladins piloted the Lions made me want to share something—probably the biggest mystery
jackssav002 chapter 5 . 1/4
PH MY GOSV NO.
...
Ok first off, amazing story! I love it so much and it’s so well written.
But you CANT leave me hanging on a note like that! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I definitely look forward to more!
HinataRaven chapter 5 . 1/3
I Love This Story So Much! Again sorry for my bad Bad english but i hope ypu can undertand me.
Nico and the paladins are so beatiful! I love all of this chapter!
I will waiting the other cap
Happy New Year!
cassnova5424 chapter 5 . 12/29/2020
just...more please
Geni Blaze chapter 5 . 12/29/2020
Sadly this time I'm not up for funny pjo themed insults, I'm just glad you updated! I loved this chap it was great.

Merry Christmas and happy New year, you son of a gorgon. Can't wait for more~
ShadeFireDragon chapter 5 . 12/28/2020
Nico go scream
A wild idiot has appeared chapter 5 . 12/28/2020
HEYYYYA YA BACK! I hope this whole entire quarantine shit treated you good! And I'm happy for the update thank youuu!
KawaiiMomoko-chan chapter 5 . 12/28/2020
Welcome back! Can’t wait to see their reaction to him basically being the Prince of the underworld
Jose19 chapter 5 . 12/28/2020
I am rather surprised that they don’t know about Hades his name is infamous among Gods.