Reviews for The Shadow of Voltron
Magical Squigg chapter 2 . 8/17/2018
Hi there. It has come to my attention that there aren't all that many PJ Voltron crossovers and that is a is by far my favorite and for so many reasons. Reason #1; every one thinks he's Keith #2 he just kinda rolls with it until Corans like HELP MEH WITH STUFF 3 he doesn't question the food goo. 4 Keith-but-not-Keith 5 he doesn't wonder why Lance is asking him about mullets 6 everyone just kind of stood there, watching them in awe when Keith and Nico were fighting like "holy crud is he really fighting him to a draw what" until they realized "WAIT CRAP HES LOSING" 7 "shadow boy" 8 the first people he thinks of are Will and Reyna my heart 9 when Nico freaks out about the year it is you don't describe what the pasdalins are feeling at all, so you dont know what they think, but they don't either do they? They're not sure what to think when this strange kid comes out of nowhere, nearly beats Keith in an impromptu sword/knife fight, DISSAPEARSE, and then just falls apart when it's the year 2115! 10 I had a metaphor for that part when they realized some of the memory's weren't theirs but Nico's (though they don't know they're his yet do they) that surprised even me, seeing as whenever I read fanfic things I think are ussaly something like 'no u rotten lemon of a noodle, don't u dare lay a stinky worm finger on my precious emo child' so I was surprised my brain went "Ohhhhh, you have no idea the information you were just given, my padalins. Nico has unknowingly handed you a weapon, no you must decide how to use it." 11 I feel like I could've gone on forever but then this would be long and 11 is my favorite number so I'll stop now. Also Pidge.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2018
PLZ UPDATE PLZ UPDATE PLZ UPDATE PLZ UPDATE
VoltronHOO Fan chapter 2 . 8/17/2018
This is sooo good! I love it so much! Just keep doing what your doing!
PageTurner456 chapter 2 . 8/15/2018
Dude, this story is amazing! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
Koala789 chapter 2 . 8/4/2018
holy SHIZ THIS IS A POSITIVELY AMAZING FIC! I don't find a lot of good PJO fics, but I randomly decided to look up crossovers and holy MOLY THIS IS SO GOOD IM SO GLAD I FOUND IT! please please please PLEASE update again soon! this is just so amazing!
bluecookies4ever chapter 2 . 7/27/2018
I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN THIS UPDATED! This is one of my favorite fics to go check on, since it is so good! Is there any way that maybe one of the paladins is a demigod? Or has the Black Lion interacted with a demigod before? And I think it could be pretty cool, later in the chapters, that Keith, Shiro, Nico, and Lance talk about their sexualities, since Shiro came out gay, and so did Nico, but Keith and Lance still have a long way to go...
Well, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING THIS FANFIC IT WAS WONDERFUL TO READ THIS AGAIN!
ThisIsHowLongUsernamesCanBeeee chapter 2 . 7/27/2018
I love this fic! You know the problem with most fics is that they twist up the characters, but in this fic, all characters are themselves and everything was exactly how they are in the book and film and exactly what they would be if this did happen! Everything was detailed but not annoying and overextensive. This was THE fic I was looking for when I put in my filters. Ha, the resemblance between Nico and Keith is hilarious and adorable: dark hair, dark eyes, aura of generally negative emotions... but I don’t want people to mix them up so here’s a list of differences for our dear arthur: Keith has a mullet, Nico shoulder length hair that I don’t think he cut or brushes but shouldn’t limit his vision; Keith gorgeous dark purple eyes, Nico dark brown almost black eyes that lots of people thought was black; Keith taller, well build(like muscle mwhahahaha), and healthy, Nico shorter, probably no longer skin and bones since he’s been nursed back to enough health that he could shadow travel a decent distance back and forth(he could if the Fates didn’t throw him into Voltron) and only feel tired, oh poor Nico almost fading from shadow traveling the statue to camp, so anyways, I think Nico would still be pretty slim, but any meat on him would probably be muscle since his a amazing fighter; Keith older looking, Nico younger looking, I use looking cuz we all know age is hard with Nico, not only because the Lotus Hotel, but also that plot hole about Nico’s birthday, and the fact that we don’t know how long he’s been trap in the Lotus(TOT)we don’t even know how old Nico is(TAT); Keith more temperamental(even though he learned to control it), Nico more depressed (even though he should’ve opened up quite a bit due to his boyfriend [i mean Will Solance, I a Solangelo shipper]and not being ashamed of being gay anymore and getting over Percy); Keith might not be gay, I ship Klance, Nico definitely gay; and I don’t know, different clothes? That all I can think of right now. Oh, and about the quintessence, I just finished Voltron and have a pretty fresh memory and my own theory about quintessence to throw at you! So first of all, what is quintessence? It is the life force of all living things “it is life itself” quote Anerva, it is power. What can it do? It can restore you to your best, give you power, charge mechanisms with the best fuel found yet. It can even bring the dead back to life! With extremely advanced Altean alchemy, it can be build into things to create unbelievably powerful weapons, example: Voltron, BUT! With to much quintessence, one’s mind could be easily poisoned and corrupted, example: Zarkon, Anerva/Haggar, and even the Paladins when they entered the quintessence field in the last season, and almost turned evil, also if you have enough pure quintessence, and I’m talking about amounts that’s almost impossible even in the quintessence field, you could overload and *insert big explosion sound effect* . Haggar’s converted form of quintessence seemed to serve only as fuel for Galra ships, but if that’s the galras source of power, it must be what’s in Shiros arm, and we all saw what that can do. Where to find it? Since quintessence is basically the life force of everything, you can get it from all things living. But also because it’s the life force, if you take it away, the whatever thing you took it away from will die. Haggar figured out a way extract quintessence from living things, but it kills an entire planet and everything on it to fill just one jar! Another place where you can get quintessence is in between realities. Between different realities there’s a film of pure quintessence —the quintessence field. But going there is extremely dangerous because there’s so much quintessence that you can get easily overwhelmed, just like Zarkon and Haggar. And to travel between realities, you need a trans-reality material from a comit , which is the thing Voltron is made out of. And if you managed to do all that, you still need to close the rift between realities or you face the threat of it expanding and ripping your universe apart. The Paladins had to overload the teledove and sacrifice the Castel to close the rifts created in the last battle of the last season. And that’s basically it. Again, I love your fic, and an update would be appreciated deeper than Tartarus, but take all the time you need. You know, all your updates are real long, so maybe you could consider breaking it into smaller chapters and update more frequently? Totally your choice, k? Oh, and I just remembered: PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS don’t make Nico loose...everything, he finally have friends! He found family! He was finally happy! I have an idea: you know how some places in space time bends? So maybe Nico went to the future and gone through all the adventures all of your fic, he could get back and find only a few hours passed and shadow traveled back to camp just in time for Will to catch him! Perfect timing mwhahahaha! Ps I know there’s supposed to be a dash between shadow and travel, but just ignore that along with the rest of my spelling or grammar mistakes pls! ( :
TheTrueTree chapter 2 . 7/21/2018
Wow! Great chapter! I have a quick question: Do you intend to bring any ships to this? Your answer won't actually affect on wether or not I continue to read, I'm just curious. This fic is too good to leave just bc of some measly ship (or lack there of one)! ;) I totally get the lack of time to update this, and, while it is sad when it takes a year or more for a fic to update, I have no problems waiting for an update! So yeah. Keep up the good work!
Teyranas chapter 2 . 7/19/2018
A great chapter I can't wait for the next one.
Honey badger chapter 2 . 7/17/2018
Please continue with the story. It’s really good!
alex chapter 2 . 7/16/2018
wow. this is the first pjo/vld crossover i read, and damn, i am already so quiznacking hooked, i swear, damn. i love love this with all my heart, thanks for sharing this more than awesome, great and amazing story with the world, i like it a lot. hope life treats you well my good pal.

have a nice one! :)
NightCourtRuby chapter 2 . 7/12/2018
Okay, so I'm on my kindle at the moment, so it's hard to type. You will hear my rant in the morning (I live in Western Australia and right now it it roundabout 9:10), I'll use a guest comment with my name on it XD #BePrepared #LionKing XD God, I'm a loser XD Night Night :3
Matt chapter 2 . 7/9/2018
Nice chapter, when does this take place in the Voltron: L.D. verse? I mean is it before or after Keith being a Galran hybrid was found out?
irene2005 chapter 2 . 7/9/2018
Ahhh! This is so good! I admit that I did forget about this fic (I’m so sorry..) but it’s nice to see that you are back. Hope college doesn’t kill you too badly (cause let’s face it... college kills everyone somehow). I’ll be waiting for the next one 33
bornintartarus chapter 2 . 7/9/2018
GREAT FIC! i really hope you continue this.
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »