Reviews for The Shadow of Voltron
Matt chapter 2 . 7/9/2018
You should have a chapter where Nico gets a dream of why he's there.
Quiet Leaf chapter 2 . 7/8/2018
Oh my goodness, I wasn't expecting this to update again! I just followed and hoped. XD August was nearly a year ago? Wowie, that... that's really something... time flies.

Really loving this fic! Only VoltronxPercy Jackson fic I've really read, buuut it has Nico in it and sounds good, so... *ignores the rest because they will never live up to this one* Maybe I should write one. Need ideas.

Anyway, like I said, I love this! Hope college doesn't bog you down too much. I like how you're pulling this off, it's interesting and you're not making everyone trust each other too fast. Sometimes you read a crossover where something like this happens and people introduce themselves and start getting along splendidly, really doesn't make sense. But you timed it right-period of no-trust was neither too short nor too long.

Ooh, poor Nico though. Future stuff happens again and it's twice as long. Can't be fun. Glad that's not possible in real life.

(Sorry for rambling, been working at a grocery store for nine hours today and the way the cashiers speak is rubbing off on me.)

Side question, are you attending an art school?
Mi.rnd chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
FUCK YEAH AN UPDATE I’M SCREAMING ON TOP OF MY LUNGS
Ana chapter 2 . 7/8/2018
I went and looked to reread this, and just now saw that it was updated. I nearly cried in joy and read it all as soon as I could. I love this story so much! And this chapter brought so may questions to my mind! I'm willing to wait a year, or even more, for another update of this amazing fanfic!
TooManyBooksToRead chapter 2 . 7/8/2018
This had a lot of potential your Nico is well rounded and is reacting appropriately freaked out, cautious and paranoid while still coming across abs in denial. I believe it'll be interesting to see him grow I imagene he'd be able to bond with Allura and Coran over the whole 'loss of everything I've ever known' and I like how you're handling the voltron cast.
I believe the current theory on quintessence is that its a form of pure energy that gas high spiritual connection and is vital to the formation of life. Anything that lives generates its own quintessence but its most easily encountered in the gaps between universes where it just stagnates. It is in its own way life.
murdermewithfeelspls chapter 2 . 7/8/2018
Heckin wow
Sof boi
sophiana chapter 2 . 7/8/2018
hello! first off, i just want to say that i love this fic! I haven't seen any other fics like this, but i've definitely wanted to read one that shows how similar keith and nico are.

re: quintessence
For more info on quintessence, i think the best thing may be catching up with all the seasons you haven't watched so far, as daunting as it may seem. season 6 goes more into quintessence, and it's important to some big plot stuff, and it may help you understand more. other than that, here are some links to a few tumblr posts that theorize about some stuff about quintessence of various characters. warning, however, that the last two links will have spoilers for stuff past season 3 (the first link is just from the first season)

post/151194894227/so-im-watching-voltron-with-my-little-sister-and
[this one doesn't have a lot of info, i just thought it was interesting]

post/171787396591/quintessence-sensitive-keith-was-drawn-to-the
[spoilers from season 3 and possibly beyond; this one is mostly a theory about keith, but it does have some interesting points about his interactions with quintessence throughout the show. idk if you'll want to use it, but it may be cool to incorporate]

post/171637619997/theory-wrangling-kurons-quintessence-is
[spoilers from season 5 and before; this post is probably the most helpful of the three, as it mentions some of the overall concepts and rules of quintessence, and a singular person's quintessence. its basically something to provide evidence for the clone-theory (which i will not explain further, to avoid spoilers; if you don't know what the theory is about, don't worry about it.) ]

anyways i hope this is helpful to you, and once again i love this fic and can't wait to read more!
fighter61998 chapter 2 . 7/8/2018
The fact black saved his booty is a little amusing to me. I do wander if she trusted him because he has godly powers? Don’t know how that would check in tho. Loved the chapter!
PrinceAshton chapter 2 . 7/8/2018
To be honest, I think I wouldn't mind if it takes another year. This is wonderfully done and I adore it. I can't wait for more. Good luck writing, I understand how hard it can be to keep that up when it feels like life isn't giving you a chance to breathe.
Puck100 chapter 2 . 7/8/2018
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! I am soo excited about where this is going! I absolutely loved/hated what you did with Nico losing more time. It was so sad! You should bring Will in. I love those two together. Plus he could totally lecture Shiro and Keith about their recklessness. lol! There would be funny. I hope you enjoyed college! I went to my first semester recently and can understand what you mean by that!
thelittlepurplepuffball chapter 2 . 7/8/2018
YAY YAY YAY THIS WAS GREAT AND IM SO EXCITED FOR THE FICCCCCCC
WildNoa13474 chapter 2 . 7/8/2018
Thankyou thankyou thankyou! I have re-read the first chapter time and time again and this is one of the greatest fics I've read.
Soofje chapter 2 . 7/8/2018
You’re right I’m saying that there is a lot of stuff like this (Nico accidentally shadow traveling somewhere) but not enough in my opinion and I always wanted a crossover with Voltron and Nico like this... Sooo yeah
It’s great and I love that you updated, because honestly?
I didn’t exactly expect it
And I totally understand if you don’t update very regularly, you shouldn’t put quantity over quality, plus, life can be a bitch sometimes...
Wow I am rambling wayyy too much, but the point is (kind of):
I would love it if you update soon, but understand if you don’t. ;D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2018
Is the going to be some Nico and Keith bonding? I'd like to see them spar.
Elise142 chapter 2 . 7/8/2018
Thank you so much for updating and I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter! It was worth the wait.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »