Reviews for The Shadow of Voltron
Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
Is there only one chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
I like it. Pleasee make nico the badass we know he is.
Ceci Davila chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
My goodness, this story is awesome! The writing is almost flawless! I can't wait to see what happens next!
meowimadragon chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
I love this so much! The fact that the paladins basically played the "is this fanart of Keith or Nico" is absolutely perfect
HumanPerson chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
THIS IS AMAZING! I'm so excited to see another update since this is simply amazingggg!
WildNoa13474 chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
I have no idea what the hell Voltron is, but I love this story.
DaughterOfLyssa chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
IM IN LOVE AND LIKE IM JUST GONNA GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TO RANT. PROBABLY IN MY OWN HEAD BUT STILL! THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
This is amazingly weel written and the story is interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter!
RandomFangirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
This is so good! I really hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
THIS IS SO GREAT WHAT! THANK YOU FOR THIS
Liliah221BS chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
more please
Mede Loren chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
That was simply awesome. Please continue
irene2005 chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
This is great! I really enjoy the story!
keithandcoran chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
This is beautiful
We'reAllABitOdd chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
I've done that too, that is played the 'is this fanart of Keith or Nico game'. I did think the confusion was kind of funny. This is incredibly well written and very descriptive without being bogged down excessively to the point at which it feels like a chore to read. I must say it's always a very welcome breath of fresh air to find fics written in British English. All in all, I love it and clearly wasn't looking forward to it for nothing! I look forward to reading more and hope you establish at least a semblance of an upload schedule (not that I'm any good at that myself, I try but technology let's me down) so I know when I can look forward to a new update!
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18