Reviews for The Shadow of Voltron
Elise142 chapter 5 . 12/28/2020
Thank you for updating! I understand how everyone’s different when it comes to writing and updating, and I’m not rushing you to finish. Whenever you’re ready, I look forward to the next chapter!
W.I.T.C.H.-and-Naruto-Gurl chapter 5 . 12/28/2020
Hey, welcome back! That was a great chapter and I can’t wait for more!
WoodenDraconis chapter 4 . 12/16/2020
Yeah, I know how that feels. But you should definitely keep going with this. It is a really good story so far.
TheGatorWrite chapter 4 . 12/14/2020
You should really keep going with this
HinataRaven chapter 4 . 12/10/2020
Hi! Bueno primero que nada lamento que vayas a tener que meter esto a Google translate, mi ingles es demasiado malo como para tratar de escribirlo en tu idioma, terminaría muy mal Dx

La idea es maravillosa y muero por seguir leyendo este maravilloso fic, espero puedas continuar pronto

Mucha suerte desde México!
arianatorglove chapter 4 . 12/2/2020
Hey! I just found this fic and I wanted to say that I really like your writing and how you have made the characters act so similar to canon but also put some of your things inside. I understand that life can get too much sometimes so take your time and take care of yourself first and foremost. We'll be here waiting.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 8/16/2020
The question does Shirō and Keith stay homosexual like in the canon or not.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 8/16/2020
Nico being panicked like this is understandable because dealing with Mythology is one thing but being sent back to the future, and many light years from Earth is another.
PainInSilence chapter 4 . 8/12/2020
Man Im so sad it doesnt have more but it was great for what it is so far. Gods i really wanted a short cut to the camp and all of them trying to figure out whats going on
LetsGoGirls chapter 4 . 7/31/2020
Take your time we’ll still be here
Geni Blaze chapter 4 . 7/31/2020
Well glad to see you’re not dead you...dam it’s been a while since I’ve thought up of a pjo themed insult
Puck100 chapter 4 . 7/31/2020
Thank you for not abandoning this. I love it so much! Your writing is amazing and the idea is so unique. I hope you are safe in everything that is going on and don't rush yourself on your writing. I know that life happens.
KawaiiMomoko-chan chapter 4 . 7/31/2020
Don’t worry we all get sidetracked. Take care! And good luck, especially with the art!
Cady-Marionette chapter 4 . 7/31/2020
Take care of yourself first man! I don't mind waiting
Tayyiba13 chapter 4 . 7/31/2020
Looks like this summer is bringing in the people who haven't updated their books for a long time. Anyway, love the book! Can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
270 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »