Reviews for The Shadow of Voltron
creativeusernamejpg chapter 4 . 7/31/2020
Aw hell ya. I don’t care if you upload once a year, just thank you for still uploading.
BubbleBellarina chapter 4 . 7/31/2020
I understand, as a writer myself sometimes you just get so overwhelmed with things and you just can't focus on writing, keeping a schedule helps though! Keep it up! I'll be looking forward for your update!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2020
I've been on this boat for 3 years I'm sure as hell not getting off now, take your time!
Zepheonix chapter 3 . 7/31/2020
I know you're probably getting a lot of these right now, but are you abandoning this story? a small authors note would be nice, to either assure us or tell us of the abandonment, though you don't have too!
alltehgayships chapter 3 . 7/3/2020
Uhhh... it’s been two years... I understand if you want to abandon it, but you DID say that you’d update it...
Butter chapter 3 . 5/28/2020
Dude,,, your writing is godly
Everything-plot, characters, etc- are amazing! Like,, I can't describe it in words,,,,,
I wonder what's gonna happen next and I hope you continue the fanfic. I know you said you would continue, bUt juSt in cases ;00

The last season of Voltron was sorta sucky in my opinion :((
But the fanfic is awesome so far! Keep on writing 3
Asjfk chapter 3 . 4/18/2020
This is so cool! Though, even if you said you would update this story and would not abandon it, I suppose you will not return to it. It HAS been two years since you updated... Please update? It's a cool story, and one of its kind, too, and I would feel sad to have so much potential go to waste.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2020
Oh my gods I need more! Why the cliffhanger why?! Please write more
Anonymous chapter 3 . 2/11/2020
Please write more. Though you probably won't update this after 3 years... but if you see this, please do!
Anyway, it is amazing and has a very good plot. So well done!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/8/2020
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2020
Update this is really good
supernovabee chapter 1 . 1/8/2020
Even though this is only 3 chapters this is one of my favorite crossovers. I come back and read them from time to time and they definitely hold up.
Ticky chapter 1 . 11/21/2019
At Earth what if they doubted Nico and he got all mad and was like, "Yah, well, I'm more than 200 years older than you! And I've fought in two wars already! I lost my sister in one of them! I nearly turned into a puddle of darkness in the other! So, ha!" That would be AMAZING.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2019
Nico should be able to take and use quintessence. Imagine him doing that around Hedger and Zarkon! Or he figures out something with the Blades of Marmora. Or he can stop Greek monsters from attacking the coalition. Or can add landscape and Hulra knowledge and like a shadow barrier for Earth. Please don't stop writing this great thing!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2019
Best fanfiction ever! I've read the 3 chapters 5 times! Please take off hiatus!
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »