Reviews for The Shadow of Voltron
Solangelo chapter 2 . 11/23/2018
When are you gonna update? It's been so looooong! Just saying, I love this fanfic! Voltron is amazing, Percy Jackson is amazing ... so this is amazing! Back to the Beginning: Please update! :)
Zepheonix chapter 2 . 11/22/2018
for the gods and fans please update! it feels like a century scinse you updated and it's making us sad! the book is very well written and I can stop myself from re-reading. please update!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2018
You my friend has excellent writing skills! I want to know this unravell!
Buuuut I need updates for that lol
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2018
This is such a good story. I keep checking back for more haha. Can't wait for the next update
sorvetedymenta chapter 2 . 11/17/2018
I particularly loved his story, and I look forward to more chapters.I am Brazilian and I am awake at 02:11 reading your story
Hamato-Spark Ariesta Kaya chapter 2 . 11/10/2018
Aaaaaa please please continue! This isn't amazing!
CoranicDragon chapter 2 . 11/10/2018
Please don't take another year to update! XD

No really, this is such a good story and it's a shame it takes a while to write. But I'm willing to bet everyone will still be waiting here when you're ready, whenever that would be.
I was wondering, before I ask you something that could be a spoiler, have you seen all the seasons that are out now? 1-7?
something-that-exists chapter 2 . 11/8/2018
Aye! Love your story, k, here's a little thing about quintessence I noticed, so you know how galras harvest quitessece from other living things and refine them as fuel? The thing that kept Zarcon and Honerva/Haggar alive for this long is quintessence too, yeah? So how come galra generals don't just chug their fuel and live forever potentially like their emperor and empress? Then the show keeps on mentioning pure quintessence, such pure, never before seen quintessence, never seen such a form of quintessence...which means that quintessence(imma just type Q from now on it's such a big word) has different forms and various purities. The common sense seem to be the purer the better. The Galras don't just pour raw Q into their ships, they have Druids refine it(I'll get to Druids and quintessence later). And it's the pure Q of the rift that lasted Zarcon and Honerva this long. But they got overwhelmed by it at first for so long others thought they were dead! Raw Q is dangerous and may come with certain qualities depending on the species. When Zarcon died, Haggar brought him back to life with refined quintessence(cause the stuff was purple). After that Zarcon has to be sustained by an armour injecting liquid Q into him at all times. But the purple liquid is also seen in creating Robeasts, and powering robot arms of Galran generals. So the refining process could give quintessence properties too, and different skill levels in Druids can make the Q sustain an arm, a ship, or even a life form. But the Galran refining technique all makes the quintessence purple, and turn it from a plasma like thing to a liquid. But maybe, the refining isn't so much as diluting, while adding whatever property you want to it(healing, power, sustaining). The stuff in Galra generals robo attachments and Zarcon's armour was seen several time injected into their bodies, which gave them a burst of muscle and strength like Hyde formula or some kind of instant Hulk. But it's only used in extreme circumstances, which either means it's extreme rare/costly, or it's not good for the body. I'm leaning towards the latter cause Haggar could probably give Zarcon a ton of that stuff even if generals might not have access to that much. Second, think about it, your forcing your body beyond its normal capacity for a strength burst, and quintessence is known to enhance your emotions. So even if Q is life, too much can still kill you, or rather, make you kill yourself. Means of manipulating Q is surprisingly advance, Druids are masters at extracting, refining, and controlling Q. But what IS that stuff that shoots out of their hands? Most of the fandom seems to agree/assume that is Q, but I can't remember an episode or any canonical info that this is true. If so, then if you know how, you can use your own Q to form bolts and spells and maybe even teleport. Fandom wiki says their not Galran, but their not altean either, unlike Haggar. It's possible that they're multiple species and what qualifies you as a Druid does not depend on what you are. Maybe some are alteans after all. Their teleporting may seem utterly unpredictable, but in s7 Keith correctly guessed where the Druid would be depending I his instincts. So there must be some sort of indicator. Also if it's quintessence shooting out of the Druids hands then Allura can do that too. But her Q was pink, while all other Druids were purplish black. It could just be their using a specific spell? And Allura is just instinctively letting it out? Or all individuals Q is unique, but all Druids are the same color. If species was the thing that decide color, then Haggar's color doesn't add up.
Nyankitty16 chapter 2 . 11/3/2018
ahhh so amazing
Anon chapter 2 . 11/1/2018
Pleaseeee updateeee!
This is so good! I love your style of writing
I cannot wait for the next chapterr
a311243549 chapter 2 . 10/27/2018
Holy Hera. This is... this is REALLY good. I mean, I was originally just cruising through PJO/VLD crossovers because I was a bit bored, but schist, this thing blew me out of the water! I can't wait to see more of this. Speaking of which, is the primary enemy going to be Greek, or Galran? And when will Nico be getting his briefing from the Fates (or even Ananke/Chronos, if you want to take things up a notch)? Or will he? And do other planets have their own gods?
[0012PT 10/27/2018]
Anon chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
Please write moreeee this is amazing!
Love your writing so far
maxxuzumaki chapter 2 . 10/22/2018
Nice story! I like how you introduce Nico to the paladins and the demostration of power he has. I really expect the next chapter!
InsaneRabbit chapter 2 . 10/6/2018
This is inspiring internal conflict. I love my paladins, but I love Nico too. I couldn't decide who to root for, and it was making me super uncomfortable. But now that everyone is friends (?), I won't have to worry about that. Hopefully. Anyways, I really liked how you wrote the paladins relationship with Nico. It was perfectly in character from what I could tell, but I haven't read HoO in a while, so I probably wouldn't be the best judge. I like how you built up the whole "why did the Fates do this to me" question. It leaves the plot open to so many strange things. Please update soon, so I can enjoy Nico's Space Angst. Good job so far!
ElfieShadowDalmarta chapter 2 . 10/5/2018
I am now I’m love with this fic! Hope you update soon!
Elfie